The Official Member Picture Thread

Update, see how big i'm now. (Christmas Eve) very close to 8 mos along..

SherryCherish said:
Update, see how big i'm now. (Christmas Eve) very close to 8 mos along..

oh wow that getting bigger .. so will be born due next month??

can we trade so I would love to get pregnant to have my own kid lol :lol:

LOL, u would whining with backache that size. due in Feb as well. Couldn't wait to get it out hehe. Of course i'm exciting.. ;)

SherryCherish said:
LOL, u would whining with backache that size. due in Feb as well. Couldn't wait to get it out hehe. Of course i'm exciting.. ;)

yeah it would be whining backache and also tired too lol :D.. I see my family who are parents got pregnant before and they got grumpy and whining for being backache and so tired :)

My family had soooooooo many kids lol

SherryCherish said:
hey birth on my bday feb 11! :D

Hey SherryCherish .. if you got a daughter if can name after my name??? LOL !!!!!!!!! lol ahhahahaha just kidding

SherryCherish said:
Rebel, is it definity girl? mmm' hehe Monkey

your tummy is up.. that'll be a girl.. just my guess... i could be wrong.. you know the gender?

RebelGirl said:
your tummy is up.. that'll be a girl.. just my guess... i could be wrong.. you know the gender?

maybe if she had heart rate over 140 it would be girl .. if under 140 it would be boy :lol:

Here are some pics me from 2005.... as you notice my hair changes... One with Paul Buyan is recent from last Oct when I was on road, and it was taken in Baxter, other with blond hair was from June in St. Cloud

Other pic I know not too fun, I was so tired, and was bored in meeting... friend took pic of me..

Attachments

• Rachel at Jan 05 GC.jpg
    Rachel at Jan 05 GC.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Rach at June trans 05.jpg
    Rach at June trans 05.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Photo 145.jpg
    Photo 145.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 36
dr said its should be a girl, Rebel.. i hope so eh..

Web lol yeah, it look big since i'm very short eh.

:giggle: everytime i sleep with my bf, and he always thought i moved around on bed but find out it was baby kicking so hard long enough..

SherryCherish said:
dr said its should be a girl, Rebel.. i hope so eh..

Web lol yeah, it look big since i'm very short eh.

:giggle: everytime i sleep with my bf, and he always thought i moved around on bed but find out it was baby kicking so hard long enough..

did u lose weight? cuz u look a little smaller now than back in october i think cuz you showed us a picture of you.. i think you were wearing a gray sweatshirt or something.. you looked huge but in this recent picture you don't look that huge... but then again.. maybe it is the angle of the picture? (shrugs) :lol:

i did lost some weigh in first trimester, and its really huge LOL, well my first preggy is the same thing but bigger than this. So, its my second time. I only gain 15 pounds so far. So dr except women to gain 20 to 25 pounds in all preganent. But my dr is worry about the baby gains so fast right now. Nothing i can do about it LOL..

Back