The Official Member Picture Thread

You are not only one! I GAINED 60 lbs with my 1st. My deaf doc blunt at me. I told her I can't help it! FOOD is tempting! LOL! He born at 9 lbs 13 oz...all natural birth..no c section or druggies! You can do it too!!! Good luck! BTW, born on the 11th! It is also my son's birthday!!!! :thumb:

SherryCherish said:
i did lost some weigh in first trimester, and its really huge LOL, well my first preggy is the same thing but bigger than this. So, its my second time. I only gain 15 pounds so far. So dr except women to gain 20 to 25 pounds in all preganent. But my dr is worry about the baby gains so fast right now. Nothing i can do about it LOL..

SherryCherish said:
oh cool! wait n' see actually my due is on Feb 12..

if your baby born on the valentine's day. Get it for her/him. ;)

db_valentine_baby1.jpg

rachel-valentine.jpg

baby5s.jpg

:hug: Sherry, you look wonderful, beautifully pregnant and very happy. I bet you and hubby cannot wait for the day that you will get to meet your daughter. Best of luck to both of you for a happy and healthy baby!!! :hug:

LOL Kalista, it would be awesome to have valentine baby. Those pixs re so cuteeee!

COA aww thanks that make me feel better. I'm not married but boyfriend.. And many thanks :hugs:

My neices will be born on feb 13 and 17th... but who know if they born on Valentine's Day??

javapride said:
here's my babe and me at a wedding of a friend of ours :)

That's a very nice picture and you guys look great! I can't tell from here, but did Kristi get a haircut??

Nice pic, Javapride. I like it - very pretty. :thumb:

Kat -

I think from what I can in her pic, Kristy is wearin' ponytail or somethin'. :)

CyberRed said:
Nice pic, Javapride. I like it - very pretty. :thumb:

Kat -

I think from what I can in her pic, Kristy is wearin' ponytail or somethin'. :)
Ahhh ok I think my monitor is dying because it kept getting darker and darker over time so that's why I couldn't tell! LOL

At any rate, short or long Kristi still looks fab! Same as Java! :cheers:

SherryCherish said:
Update, see how big i'm now. (Christmas Eve) very close to 8 mos along..
You look beautiful! I remember being that size (belly wise!) I love your red shirt!

Back