The Official Member Picture Thread

VamPyroX said:
7 k? Is that the limit? I think it could be bigger. Just tell me what you want done and I'll fix it up for you. I've already got the picture ready to be worked on. :thumb:
wanted to put on my AIM icon...

VamPyroX said:
Oh, that? Let me check into that. What are the dimensions? 32x32?
not sure.. it says

The image you have selected is too big.
The Maximum size allowed is 7168 bytes

Katize,

Your baby is so adorable !! Oh yeah, my two sons were so beautiful in my life. I always enjoyed to have them every moment. I must admit that I do sometime tearing in my eyes when I saw them in baby pictures. Hardly to believe, they grow very fast !! Teenager ages are very difficult but they go through their stage every year. Important, I always be there for them as much as I can.

I am very cherish my two sons until I die !

Katize,
Being am I honestly with you... wow adorable your taken picture.. beautiful background comes with grey and white picture ... Beautiful you have wonderful Daughter and you.. Looks excellent..

Congrats Katize! :)

Katzie said:
Great pictures folks! Guess I'll do the same. :D

This is me and my precious daughter, Allyson on St. Patrick's Day :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.. U both Look Beauitful! You sure look like a Mommy now. *Hugs* Very Attractive Picture of you both! :) :ily:

Thanks guys it means a lot! I truly enjoy being a mother! Having a baby is a different world I'll tell ya. Every morning I wake up, I peek over my daughter's crib just watching her sleep and sometimes she twitches when she's dreaming hehehe She's a real beauty! I still can't believe that she's my daughter LOL She turned 3 months old on St. Patrick's Day and she's already teething. I'm back to work full time and she's with my parents who lives 3 blocks away from my job. I don't know why, but she likes to wait until she sees nana and leave her with a big gift. *giggles*

Thanks again guys! Hope to see more of you guys here!

Katzie said:
Thanks guys it means a lot! I truly enjoy being a mother! Having a baby is a different world I'll tell ya. Every morning I wake up, I peek over my daughter's crib just watching her sleep and sometimes she twitches when she's dreaming hehehe She's a real beauty! I still can't believe that she's my daughter LOL She turned 3 months old on St. Patrick's Day and she's already teething. I'm back to work full time and she's with my parents who lives 3 blocks away from my job. I don't know why, but she likes to wait until she sees nana and leave her with a big gift. *giggles*

Thanks again guys! Hope to see more of you guys here!

What a sax-x-x-xy mama with an angel! :ily: :angel:

Thanks Lizachicky! :ily: but somehow I don't see myself as sax-x-x-xy mama maybe more like an ol' fart mama hahahaha

awwwwwwwwwwwww *Hand on my heart*...U both look soo beautiful Katzie, Your precious daughter, Allyson looks soOoOooO adorable!!...Your little family looks soo happy!...I'm very happy for you , your husband and Allyson!....

It's such a blessing to have a child of your own in your arms!... :ily:

If you have any more , Please do share them....Will love to see more!

Oh Katzie!! what a beautiful pic of you and your precious bundle of joy! have you decided who she looks like? you or your husband?

My husband Coffeeeeman - who is not very well-mannered.

Here's my man, Coffeeeeman - who is also one of our newest members :wave: Hi, honey!!!

In case you were wondering, he's the one above the sign that says "Do Not Piss!"

(He's not the poor schmuck sitting below the sign...LOL)

Malfoyish

Attachments

• PISSON~1.jpg
    PISSON~1.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Coffeeeeman and Malfoyish

Heh heh...this is when we were first dating...weren't we cute? :)

Malfoyish

Attachments

• OOOHCO~1.jpg
    OOOHCO~1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 135
Hehhehe! I love the first picture he should have pee on that guy! :thumb:

Awwwwwwwwww.. I love the Second Picture... Looks like lips are locked together where the tongue??? Come on Bring the Dirt on! :naughty:

U both Look Soo Cute Together.. awww Lovely! Psst...Where was ur Hand Going Maylfoyish? I see one of ur hand is in front of his Psst. U know? :gossip:

Cheri said:
Hehhehe! I love the first picture he should have pee on that guy! :thumb:

Awwwwwwwwww.. I love the Second Picture... Looks like lips are locked together where the tongue??? Come on Bring the Dirt on! :naughty:

U both Look Soo Cute Together.. awww Lovely! Psst...Where was ur Hand Going Malfoyish? I see one of ur hand is in front of his Psst. U know? :gossip:

Oh, Cheri... :::giggles::: Get your head outta the gutter!!! :)

:::pulling the drapes:::

Malfoyish

Awwwwwwwwwwww Malfoyish ...what a cutest couple....Nice to see pictures of you both....do you have something to see both of your faces forward?.. :laugh2:

U guys look soo perfect!....*Hugs*... :ily:

Defee - my daughter looks so much like me when I was a baby! She does look a lot more like her daddy (as adult). :D

Malfoyish - what a great kissable picture!

Katzie said:
Defee - my daughter looks so much like me when I was a baby! She does look a lot more like her daddy (as adult). :D

Malfoyish - what a great kissable picture!

Aww..I bet as i can see that you and your hubby are good looking people!! your precious baby will grow up to be a heartbreaker! she is so pretty already!

Wow! Malfoyish..great pic of you and your hubby! Where is that in the background? somewhere in NYC, right?

Back