The Official Member Picture Thread

Defee said:
Yeah! Arent twins wonderful?? Angel and Cheri are so sweet too!

The absolute best. :) We plan to get together in June...and Angel and I are going to watch horror movies...and Cheri and I are going to raise some hell...LOL.

Malfoyish

Malfoyish said:
The absolute best. :) We plan to get together in June...and Angel and I are going to watch horror movies...and Cheri and I are going to raise some hell...LOL.

Malfoyish
Alright! HI 5 to you ! thats great that you get to meet them in June! are you bringing your family or u going by yourself?..

Defee said:
Alright! HI 5 to you ! thats great that you get to meet them in June! are you bringing your family or u going by yourself?..

High five!!! Well, they say they're coming to NYC! :) Road TRIP. Awesome. I can't wait til I can take some pictures...and paste them on these pages!

Malfoyish said:
High five!!! Well, they say they're coming to NYC! :) Road TRIP. Awesome. I can't wait til I can take some pictures...and paste them on these pages!
Oh ok, they are coming to NYC..cool! yeah u be sure to take pics! you all have a great time in June!! :thumb:

:wiggle:

kevinn.jpg

U look Real Good Kevbo! Beside Welcome Back Handsome! :)

Hi Kevbo,

U look really cute!..Nice picture

Wow, Elyse, Lunz, SweetKJ, Lily, and everyone - GREAT pix! I definitely can see some vulnerability and a certain air of.. *gasp* innocence ;) Beautiful!

Nice picture BBNT!!! Your twins are so adorable!! :)

Hi Katzie!! :wave: It's me, HeatherRedHead :)

Great pictures folks! Guess I'll do the same. :D

This is me and my precious daughter, Allyson on St. Patrick's Day :D

Attachments

• Katzie-Ally3172004bw.jpg
    Katzie-Ally3172004bw.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 158
Katzie said:
Great pictures folks! Guess I'll do the same. :D

This is me and my precious daughter, Allyson on St. Patrick's Day :D

Oooo...wow, beautiful picture of you and your precious Ally! :thumb: You look very happy and glowing! :)

Thanks WaterRats dahlin' I'm just *soo* happy to have my daughter in my life. She's the bestest thing ever happened to me and my husband. :D Could have kept the color, but the damn brightness from the window took over so we're almost invisible from the photo. So I changed it to black and white and fixed the brightness so that we're visible! heehee Black and white photos are beautiful sometimes! :D

Katzie said:
Thanks WaterRats dahlin' I'm just *soo* happy to have my daughter in my life. She's the bestest thing ever happened to me and my husband. :D Could have kept the color, but the damn brightness from the window took over so we're almost invisible from the photo. So I changed it to black and white and fixed the brightness so that we're visible! heehee Black and white photos are beautiful sometimes! :D

Aww...understood about having to change it into black and white -- ;) Still, it turned out perfect! :thumb:

Check yer PM in a few minutes....:)

DeafSCUBA98 said:
here's a picture of me and my son in clip motion..
can someone help me resize the .gif file? and make it still work in clip motion? i tried.. but it doesn't work like my advator was suppose to have clip motion. i need it resized to around 7K thanks :D

DeafSCUBA98 said:
can someone help me resize the .gif file? and make it still work in clip motion? i tried.. but it doesn't work like my advator was suppose to have clip motion. i need it resized to around 7K thanks :D
7 k? Is that the limit? I think it could be bigger. Just tell me what you want done and I'll fix it up for you. I've already got the picture ready to be worked on. :thumb:

Back