The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

I am nervous about my mom. She is having a heart problem. She can't breath good because not enough oxygen into her heart. She will have a surgery on Wednesday. I have to travel two hours to stay with her in hospital.
I pray that her surgery and recovery go well, and that you have safe travel.

I am nervous about my mom. She is having a heart problem. She can't breath good because not enough oxygen into her heart. She will have a surgery on Wednesday. I have to travel two hours to stay with her in hospital.

I hope that your mother's surgery goes well with quick recovery.

you keep strong safe travel your mum be in best hands and feel so much better

I hope all goes well!

Wow, I remember him too! Jeez. I'm sorry you had to deal with it.

yeah i know.. #DealWithIt

what's up with matajan? how's he doing? what's he doing nowadays?

hes in SF, he is doing fairly good but plan head to RIT for his master's program in IT major. In those nowadays, hes trying so hard to get whole attention from ladies. He is struggled in social skills but he admits that he is far jealous of me.. #DealWithIt

USADB?

matajan? On second thought maybe I don't wanna know...

USADB: USA Deaf Basketball (Nationals Deaf Basketball tournament) He came as fan to watch games all the day. And you dont want to know. Most of old ADers knew him including me. #SucksToBeMe

Hope her surgery goes so well. Important, bring your smile to your mom that will cheer her to see you in person.

Thank you. I will buy something big from gift shop while she is in surgery. I hope that will make her smile.

I think she would appreciate a gift:aw:
I'm thinking of your mom smiling...a gift for you...

:hug:

Just sent a "contact us" to one of the hearing aid companies suggesting they proofread the CC on their product videos. The CC didn't even use the right name for the product.

Burnin a fatty, so so good...
Adam and eve,.buned fatties too
Even the cave man, in bone pipes made from the bones of killed enemies...
And we found them
These old roaches
From the cave man, called ne andy thralls...
and those mummies in egypt...king tut
He was a badasss

Just sent a "contact us" to one of the hearing aid companies suggesting they proofread the CC on their product videos. The CC didn't even use the right name for the product.

Got an email from them today saying they'll take care of it. :)

The weather here in Phx, AZ is beautiful!!!!!!!

If you are fmailiar with the Deaf Spirtual Unity on FB. They are hosting a retreat in Sedona, ARIZONA~!

I dont know if i will go. I ll wait till summer...

I am not familiar with them. I wonder if some of my Deaf friends are a part of that. My Deaf brother used to be a camp counselor for the deaf camp in Sedona like 18 years ago.

Doing errands this morning while hubby works more on the yard. I am so stiff from yesterday. Moving dirt and rocks ... Something to be left to the 20 year olds and not 45 year olds! :)

Back