The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

Was going to start a new thread with this, but I didn't think many of you guys would know who he was, but R.I.P. Sir Terry Pratchett :(

British author never read any of his books

Today is my daughter's 18th birthday!!! Cant believe I have an adult child!!! Time flies!

Was going to start a new thread with this, but I didn't think many of you guys would know who he was, but R.I.P. Sir Terry Pratchett :(

My husband likes his books. I can't read them and understand the humor, but I can listen to them on audiobooks/ hubby's iPod and then I can get the humor. I'm still not to fond of his Discworld books though, which are my hubby's favorite.

Just got home from a funeral for my husband's former pastor. It was a nice service. He interpreted for me.

Going to the National Museum in DC today. Looking forward to it but don't want to get out of my pjs.

Probably not possible to see all three places on the same day....

British author never read any of his books

he famous writer died not long ago his books well worth a read children and adults..he suffered dementia and was fighting for the rights of eutphanasia

Suggest holocaust museum, and WWII memorial too.

Not taking my son to the holocaust museum until I have gone there first to make sure it wont be too horrifying for him. If so, then I will wait until he is older to take him. I have gone to several museums in DC since moving to the area 15 years ago.

I am looking forward to tomorrow night. It's going to be fun!

Cant believe we might be adopting two puppies today. I am so nervous.

We adopted two dogs yesterday. Both are a year old. One is a 100% lab and the other is 100% pit bull. The lab always wants to play and the pit bull is preying on our cat and we are working with her to stop that behavior.

What kind?

Lab and a pit bull. When we first saw them, I was terrified because they are so STRONG and muscular and they were hyper but once they calmed down, I became comfortable.

The pit bull makes me nervous because of our cat.

The pit bull not have been around cats before and is overly curious? Maybe keep them separated for a few days when you're not around both the dog and cat at the same time. I think the novelty wears off after a bit. Hopefully! But how fun to have new puppies!

Do you have experience with pits? They need a different approach to training then the lab will...

Got my LG running to watch my online kettlebell trainer[emoji123]

Back