The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

You could have a TV in the bedroom and fall sleep watching it. I read something really boring and that help me fall asleep.

You could have a TV in the bedroom and fall sleep watching it. I read something really boring and that help me fall asleep.

Yes, but her point was that if she fell asleep, she wouldn't have to wake up as much to "go to bed" as she'd already be in bed.

attachment.php

Attachments

• roadrage.jpg
    roadrage.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 100
me too. it's been a lifelong struggle... :mad2:

acupuncture treatments helped when I was not able to sleep . My acupuncturist asked me what kind dreams I was having , and I said I don't know I been to busy sleeping . It would be worth a try and there is no side effects .

I dread going to sleep at night these days. I awake at 3 am or so no matter where I'm sleeping, and that's about it for the night. I'm soooo tired. I would like to just not have to go to bed anymore.

I wake up several times overnight. I haven't been able to sleep through the night since I was little. I guess I have a serious case of insomnia but I have learned to live with it. Do you go right back to sleep after you wake up at 3 am?

I wake up several times overnight. I haven't been able to sleep through the night since I was little. I guess I have a serious case of insomnia but I have learned to live with it. Do you go right back to sleep after you wake up at 3 am?

No. I'm usually up for the rest of the night. I sometimes get tired enough to go back to bed about 5 am but I don't fall asleep. I'm just grateful to get rest in the dark even if I don't sleep. Been like this for about 10 years.

No. I'm usually up for the rest of the night. I sometimes get tired enough to go back to bed about 5 am but I don't fall asleep. I'm just grateful to get rest in the dark even if I don't sleep. Been like this for about 10 years.

Sorry Alley Cat, insomnia is horrible........
I can't remember the last time I slept more than three hours at a time during the night. My husband has always been able to fall asleep before I can get my pillow comfy. When I worked, and the kids were at home with all their activities it was brain overload. I kept a note pad and a small flash light on my night stand. If I woke up thinking about something I would write it down. Now tinnitus is an added problem.

Sorry Alley Cat, insomnia is horrible........
I can't remember the last time I slept more than three hours at a time during the night. My husband has always been able to fall asleep before I can get my pillow comfy. When I worked, and the kids were at home with all their activities it was brain overload. I kept a note pad and a small flash light on my night stand. If I woke up thinking about something I would write it down. Now tinnitus is an added problem.

Tinnitus is no fun, I agree ! Mine is not constant, just sometimes. But the insomnia is every every night, including weekends. I fell asleep on the living room floor yesterday about 11:00 pm cuddling with one of my cats, and woke up about 4 am. Never got back to sleep after that. I might be taking after our narcoleptic dog. ( ;) )

Zumba[emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323]

Back