The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

The pit bull not have been around cats before and is overly curious? Maybe keep them separated for a few days when you're not around both the dog and cat at the same time. I think the novelty wears off after a bit. Hopefully! But how fun to have new puppies!

Both dogs are a year old so not sure if they are puppies or not. I just learned that Hannah is not a full breed pit..but like 90% pit and 10 % Terrier or something like that. Yea, they are still being kept separated. Hannah is not showing interest in the basement door now so progress is being made.

Do you have experience with pits? They need a different approach to training then the lab will...

No experience but I read up on what they need. Also, the previous owner has trained them well and she told us what approaches she has used so we will continue with that. Hannah (the pit bull) is soooo mellow while Cassie (the lab)is more vocal.

wicked...
Hannah odd name for a pit, in my experience.
when i was kid we had a beagle, which was really a pit, traped in a beagles body...this wee.pooch.....what a monster!!!!
She conquereD the hood thsy wee beagle...

wicked...
Hannah odd name for a pit, in my experience.
when i was kid we had a beagle, which was really a pit, traped in a beagles body...this wee.pooch.....what a monster!!!!
She conquereD the hood thsy wee beagle...

The previous owners named them so we kept their names. Hannah is very mellow but whenever my cat is around, she becomes very vicious.

The previous owners named them so we kept their names. Hannah is very mellow but whenever my cat is around, she becomes very vicious.

Just curious. Why did the previous owner give them up?

My girl doesn't like cats and becomes vicious barking when she see's a cat. Spray bottle or rattle something like nuts and bolts in a plastic container or old jar. The noise distracts the dog from the cat. I hope it works.

My doggie loves our Cat!...and it's the Cat that starts a ruckus and picking on the dog...:giggle:...The Cat steals doggie treats and runs like Hell...I've found them hidden in closets and under rugs...my doggie looks at me "so helpless"...I decided to let them both work it out...and sure enuf'...my doggie has gotten more aggressive with her treats....and now my doggie is eating the Cat's food....:lol:...all in the fun of living together I suppose.

i dont know if it is allow to say this but i SURVIVED through the weekend of USADB with matajan (if you remember)..

jeez, it drove me CRAZY. wow.

i dont know if it is allow to say this but i SURVIVED through the weekend of USADB with matajan (if you remember)..

serious? what happened? did he expects you to complete the harvard degrees or women with harvard degrees?

serious? what happened? did he expects you to complete the harvard degrees or women with harvard degrees?

Actually, no.. he expected me to help him how to social and point fingers at women. im like NO! thats NOT properly but im teaching him as i can.

It doesnt bother me but that is a lot of work!

Wow, I remember him too! Jeez. I'm sorry you had to deal with it.

what's up with matajan? how's he doing? what's he doing nowadays?

We have had very high winds the last few days. There have been many fires breaking out around the metro area. A bit scary as that's rather unusual for around here.

Cant believe I am taking another trip tmw. Two trips in two weekends in a row can be exhausting.

If your male, you don't need to worry about, but if your hot female, then stay far, far away from him. He has unrealistic high expectation from ladies which turns ladies off. He has asperager (Spelling), high functional, high intellegent.

Yeah, I was here with all drama that Matajan have caused with one AD member.

USADB?

matajan? On second thought maybe I don't wanna know...

I am nervous about my mom. She is having a heart problem. She can't breath good because not enough oxygen into her heart. She will have a surgery on Wednesday. I have to travel two hours to stay with her in hospital.

I am nervous about my mom. She is having a heart problem. She can't breath good because not enough oxygen into her heart. She will have a surgery on Wednesday. I have to travel two hours to stay with her in hospital.

Hope her surgery goes so well. Important, bring your smile to your mom that will cheer her to see you in person.

Sorry about your mom's heart problem, but I'm sure she will be in good hands with the surgery and will be fine after a bit of recuperation. I'm thinking of you both and wishing the best! :lol:

Back