The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had something I wanted to write here, but now I forget it. :(

You are missing my blonde jokes:lol:

Norcal, welcome back! I am sorry to hear about your losses. I know its not easy to lose family and friends, I know this one.

yes, i know.. i'll follow up to that one for you. You'll recieve it in next month after things gets settle down. Im truly apologize for this long time. Forgive me, sir.
next month? Awww

I'm going to america in two weeks!

See my siggy below

sick sick sick...well...no one up in my bunk puked on me this week! I am A-OKAY!
In my house, someone gets the cold, everyone gets the cold...This week...my turn for the perpetual ear ache that leaves me in a nice state of Nyquil Dependency...nothing could wake me up now!

got up to 8 inches of snow here, ugh!! looks like im stuck in for a week

got up to 8 inches of snow here, ugh!! looks like im stuck in for a week

Imagine getting 25 inches! Does England have a good snowplow system?

Today was sooo hot 39C degrees (102.2 F).... I can't wait for winter in next few months.

My wife going to kill me after I say this....

I see several inches of snow outside and it is snowing. I think this is not enough! I rather see snow in feets not Inches! :giggle:

We probably have about 3 feet of snow here depending on whereabouts you go.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.321 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/122)

I'm using hotspot browser wifi on my new blackberry bold. Gonna take a while to get used to BB keyboard.

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.321 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/122)

I'm using hotspot browser wifi on my new blackberry bold. Gonna take a while to get used to BB keyboard.
nice, I can tell you, you will love the BB Bold, damn, I miss that phone. I have it somewhere in my car, I think. But a good phone though.

hello everyone <3 Happy Birthday to me <3 although it is sucky birthday. my cousin died on December 31st. we having funeral tmw. :(

hello everyone <3 Happy Birthday to me <3 although it is sucky birthday. my cousin died on December 31st. we having funeral tmw. :(

Sorry to hear Meg. Was this one of the girls where you used to live.. and did she die H1N1? :(

I am sorry to hear about your cousin.

I'm sorry to hear that Meg. Hugs, and happy birthday.

Shel90, we don't have a system, sometimes the roads get gritted but mostly the country descends into chaos.

Lissa, I'm jealous! We only have a few inches. You can make hot cocoa and marshmallows and watch films with the kids!

I'm so tired and it's not even 10pm. I spent most of the day waiting around at my work placement for someone to turn up, and the other half of the day on the internet. I'm a slob.

nice, I can tell you, you will love the BB Bold, damn, I miss that phone. I have it somewhere in my car, I think. But a good phone though.

Nods, it is a huge differences on browser on BB, still gonna take a while to get used to the BB keyboard... LOL go get your BB bold out of your car.

Happy Birthday CrzyMeg, and I'm sorry to hear about your cousin.

It's going to be a boring day since I'm at home, and snowed in. So, I'm just basically killing my time around here. :type: :lol:

It's going to be a boring day since I'm at home, and snowed in. So, I'm just basically killing my time around here. :type: :lol:

Me too, but hoping to get plowed out since it is my husband''s day off and I want to go have fun.

Me too, but hoping to get plowed out since it is my husband''s day off and I want to go have fun.

And, You should have some fun!

For me, it's nice to be able to stay home for a change because I'm always working, and on the go. So, today is just a perfect day to stay warm, drink hot chocolate with peppermint stick and marshmallows in it. It's time to be laid back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back