The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm lucky, the books will fall off the shelf and give her a nice ((thud)) on the head?

Okay okay, she has a hearing husband but he might as well be deaf when he sleeps ((folds arms))

Men!

:lol:

Why can't I post any replies!!! I have lost now 4 of themdue to the website servers being busy! This doesn't help a depression.

Why can't I post any replies!!! I have lost now 4 of themdue to the website servers being busy! This doesn't help a depression.

:grouphug: hang in there. why don't you come to AD AIM BLAST chatroom?

22 more days to go for me to arrive into NYC. Of course I hope things won't be getting in the way of preventing me from coming to nyc!

:grouphug: hang in there. why don't you come to AD AIM BLAST chatroom?

Mainly because I will have nothing to do with anything from AOL. Had a bad experience that lasted a few years and now I refuse to do anything with them.

Mainly because I will have nothing to do with anything from AOL. Had a bad experience that lasted a few years and now I refuse to do anything with them.

oh no no - it's nothing like AOL. we're using AIM and we have our own chatroom so you'll be talking with only ADers especially me! :wave:

oh no no - it's nothing like AOL. we're using AIM and we have our own chatroom so you'll be talking with only ADers especially me! :wave:

When I tried to sign up for it, it said I had to create an AOL screen name and pay for AOL services.

yes aim express is just simple, nothing fancy thingy on it. AIM is more of the detailed thingy but basic thing is the same.

LOL! I wish I couldn't.. Iam at work. They blocked all of the popular sites. So wait till later tonight I will check out if you guys are available. eh.

use your sidekick

I will join AIM blast maybe tonight..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back