The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daugher says he/she needs to have a rest and get a drink or risk fallin over from exhaustion. :giggle:

She just looked real close again and says it's a she.

Tell your daughter thanks for the loan of her good eyesight. Also I think since it is a magical creature, it may have no need for rest, fluids or food. :lol:

Tell your daughter thanks for the loan of her good eyesight. Also I think since it is a magical creature, it may have no need for rest, fluids or food. :lol:

She agrees with the magical properties and thinks you are doing a wonderful job of having a "happy unicorn". She has a unicorn named Botticelli.

She agrees with the magical properties and thinks you are doing a wonderful job of having a "happy unicorn". She has a unicorn named Botticelli.

That is very neat. Does she know about Botticelli and have any prints of the works?

One thing I remember fondly of my childhood is Van Gogh's Little Irene copy hanging on my bedroom wall.

That is very neat. Does she know about Botticelli and have any prints of the works?

One thing I remember fondly of my childhood is Van Gogh's Little Irene copy hanging on my bedroom wall.

It seems her Botticelli was from a Barbie Rapunzel payset. My son totally killed Barbie, but daughter kept the unicorn away. :giggle:

It seems her Botticelli was from a Barbie Rapunzel payset. My son totally killed Barbie, but daughter kept the unicorn away. :giggle:

16jf2ox.jpg

This is one of my favorite Botticelli.

long hiatus for me away...

1)family
2) family members (3) is passed away
3) close friend of mine is passed away
4) work
5) coach
6) travel

1)family
4) work
5) coach
6) travel
...and you're a year late!

And sorry to hear about your family and friend.

1)family
4) work
5) coach
6) travel

good to hear from you again! but sorry to hear about your family members and friend....

yeah i know. its been sucks and been hard on me.

now, im all ok and move on.

Hi NorCal. I am very sorry to learn of all your losses. Welcome back.

...and you're a year late!

And sorry to hear about your family and friend.

yes, i know.. i'll follow up to that one for you. You'll recieve it in next month after things gets settle down. Im truly apologize for this long time. Forgive me, sir.

Welcome back NorCal! I'm sorry to hear of your losses, but I am also glad to know you seem to be handling it well.

Timer just shut off my light - I think I need to hit the haystack.

What a night! I dont know if I will survive the first day back at work after two weeks off because I was up almost all night catering to my 4 year old son. He was throwing up all night. Oh boy..

Hi NorCal. I am awful sorry for your loss of relatives and friend. I'm happy you are back to AD!

I arrived safety to my work when slow traffic is due to windy and snow.

ah. holiday is officially over.

p.s. shel hope your boy is feeling better today.

Thanks Frisky..apparently I got the virus. The symptoms hit me hard when I got home from work. Now, iam in bed feeling like hell! Geez!

NorCal, sorry for your loss. :hug:

thanks frisky..apparently i got the virus. The symptoms hit me hard when i got home from work. Now, iam in bed feeling like hell! Geez!

Norcal, sorry for your loss. :hug:
:/

do get better soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back