The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I am entering medical assistant school Jan 2010 =)

Wishing you the best of luck through school!!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

KristinaB said:

Wishing you the best of luck through school!!

:ty: plus, prayers :) I am scared, yet very excited if that makes any sense at all :lol:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.1; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Oceanblue7 said:

Wishing you the best and I know you can do it. Good luck! :)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.1; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Nice day outside, yet it's sunny and hot. 34 C (93.2 F)

Pretty cool. Will you then eventually be a medical interpreter?

Very WINDY out....we are under a wind advisory today. I wanted to take down the Christmas lights outside but forget it with 30 to 50 mph winds. Ugh!

Same here...the winds are blowing. Was coming home, down a 4 lane highway, trash cans blowing into the road, very dangerous....guy ahead of me stopped, put on his flashers, and removed the trash cans....never undy why people won't take their trash cans in?

Bottesini said:

Pretty cool. Will you then eventually be a medical interpreter?

Yes, I will consider being a medical interpreter after, a year or so in the field to be comfortable enough to know those technical terms mean.

Yes, I will consider being a medical interpreter after, a year or so in the field to be comfortable enough to know those technical terms mean.

That would be a great job! Good luck with your pursuit of your dream job! :)

We are under a winter weather advisory and a fire advisory due to low humidity. South Florida!! Geez Louise!! This is one of the things I left Missouri for.

We are under a winter weather advisory and a fire advisory due to low humidity. South Florida!! Geez Louise!! This is one of the things I left Missouri for.

Kinda weird to be under a winter and fire advisory at the same time? First, Texas and now Florida!!! What is the world coming to? lol

Kinda weird to be under a winter and fire advisory at the same time? First, Texas and now Florida!!! What is the world coming to? lol

Our winter weather advisory is mainly because of cold temps, not the wet mushy stuff.

I still believe in my heart you will make a fantastic interpreter; medical or not.

You have such a passion for supporting others and this is a must in this community.

Mrs Bucket said:

I still believe in my heart you will make a fantastic interpreter; medical or not.

You have such a passion for supporting others and this is a must in this community.

Mrs. Bucket, I appreciate seeing those kind words:) Thank you, I plan to work in a large deaf community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back