The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to work after two weeks away? Oooh, that's rough. :|

Same here..back to work after two weeks away. I was going to complain but after reading my friend's FB status. She got laid off from her Purple job a few weeks ago and her FB status said "It is sad to see people whine about returning to work because I would gladly to have a job to return to work. Some people take their jobs for granted."

Ouch!

It's cold here in WPB, FL!!

Weather Bug says, 45.8 degrees with a low of 35 and we are still under winter weather advisory for freeze warnings. Blustery winds will give us wind chills of 26-31.

I have the Sunday night blues... I'm dreading going back to work tomorrow. There are no more "breaks" between now and May for Memorial Day weekend. Six months solid of working M-F 7-5 and possibly some Saturdays. If I work and not miss, I shouldn't have difficulty in obtaining the funds to get my truck paid off. :lol:

It's unusually cold in Texas, too. Please take back the cold, ya'll further to the north.

I have the Sunday night blues... I'm dreading going back to work tomorrow. There are no more "breaks" between now and May for Memorial Day weekend. Six months solid of working M-F 7-5 and possibly some Saturdays. If I work and not miss, I shouldn't have difficulty in obtaining the funds to get my truck paid off. :lol:

That will be good. Then you can take it a little easy after and concentrate on your teaching degree. :wave:

I will keep my prayers open for you just so that you can pay down or off the truck. I realize 6 months of not missing work will be an accomplishment when you have a child.

That will be good. Then you can take it a little easy after and concentrate on your teaching degree. :wave:

That is what I am thinking of doing. Once I get the truck paid for, I will then try to secure some grants, scholarships, and loans and work part-time subbing and also work as an Avon sales rep. I plan on building a fairly large client base at Tyson that I can hopefully keep, even after I leave Tyson to return to school full-time. Between the two, and the financial aid, I should have enough to keep me afloat until I complete my degree. But I will work out the details the closer I get to that.

I like Bott's purple unicorn. It's mesmerizing. :cool2:

It looks like a purple Thoroughbred to me with a stick coming out of it's head. :lol:

You be quiet, Dixie! You will hurt his or her feelings. :lol:

My daugher says he/she needs to have a rest and get a drink or risk fallin over from exhaustion. :giggle:

She just looked real close again and says it's a she.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back