The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt be surprised. Oh well.

The bad thing about it is that my hubby left his breifcase with all of his important work documents in it. Oooops!

Yep, it is tiresome and adds a little more stress to a stressful time in my life. Something I dont need right now but cant control the fates. Just gotta tackle one problem at a time and try to solve them.
Yeah i know. It happened to many of us. My son's car was stolen and found one week later but it cost him 200 bucks to get his car out of junk yard. Car was in same shape before it was stole except they took broken radio. He does not have money to get it out so we helped him. what a headache. I just wish they caught those thieves and put them in jail. sick of those lowlife people.

I'm guessing someone stole it for a joyride or something. I'm surprised that they would want to steal a SUV like that.

Yeah i know. It happened to many of us. My son's car was stolen and found one week later but it cost him 200 bucks to get his car out of junk yard. Car was in same shape before it was stole except they took broken radio. He does not have money to get it out so we helped him. what a headache. I just wish they caught those thieves and put them in jail. sick of those lowlife people.
just the very same thing happened to me, found a week later after stolen until I told the junk yard guy that it was NOT me that had it towed into junk yard and it wasn't drivable anyway so guy finally let it go without charging me any. :ugh3:

santa fe I was right!! ayii aiii fe fe, bring it back! do hope it's found... :|

I'm guessing someone stole it for a joyride or something. I'm surprised that they would want to steal a SUV like that.

I seriously doubt they took it for a joyride. I think they were pros because it is very very hard to bypass the anti-theft system and start my SUV without a key. I think they stole it for parts...probably took it to a chop shop. :mad:

just the very same thing happened to me, found a week later after stolen until I told the junk yard guy that it was NOT me that had it towed into junk yard and it wasn't drivable anyway so guy finally let it go without charging me any. :ugh3:

santa fe I was right!! ayii aiii fe fe, bring it back! do hope it's found... :|

I did ask my hubby if it was a possibility that it was towed and he said if it was, the tow company would have reported it to the polic and the police would have notified us. We heard nothing from the police yet so :dunno: There was no reason for it to get towed anyway.

have a pool by you?

lounging in hot jacuzzi posting away. :D pretty windy here!

Yea, there is a small indoor waterpark with a jacuzzi but I dont feel like going anywhere right now.

Tmw, my hubby and I have plans to swim at my brother's girlfriend's parents' house or my sexy neighbor's house. I hope we go to my sexy neighbor's so I can drool over him. LOL!

Thanks everyone for the comment on my baby Z! Yea his name start with Z.... so everyone got the habit...where is Z??? LOL!

Your avatar? Outer banks of where?:hmm:

I did ask my hubby if it was a possibility that it was towed and he said if it was, the tow company would have reported it to the polic and the police would have notified us. We heard nothing from the police yet so :dunno: There was no reason for it to get towed anyway.
yes, yes.. police will notify you once found, that is if you already made a claim with them. which I see you did. but I suggest you to call your local by junk yards yourself too, sometimes the cops don't do their jobs and/or are too busy until few days. I was notified the next day after the night I found out. I called every single day - luckily we only had one junk yard in our area so wouldn't have to make so many calls each day ha.

LOL, your hubby doesn't mind you drooling over sexy neighbor?! take me there with you, I'm one who needs him, not you LOL.

That is islands off NC. Google it up :)

Oh no I dont have to look it up I was born in NC and been to the outer banks just didnt know if there was some other place in the world that had some other place called the same. Last time I was out it was Emerald Isle, NC. Nice place!

I seriously doubt they took it for a joyride. I think they were pros because it is very very hard to bypass the anti-theft system and start my SUV without a key. I think they stole it for parts...probably took it to a chop shop. :mad:

But a Hyundai? I'm truly shocked they want to steal one to sell for parts, did something change and Hyundai become valuable?

But a Hyundai? I'm truly shocked they want to steal one to sell for parts, did something change and Hyundai become valuable?

Matter of fact, I was saying the exact same thing to my hubby and he said that a few months ago, he heard on the radio that Hyundai has now become 3rd on the list for most stolen vehicles.

people will steal anything. My cousin dinky old truck got stolen in Pittsburgh (sp?), PA

Anything is right. I had my clothes stolen out of the washer in an apartment complex laundry room once. The place had video and we found them and they said they mistook them for theirs in another washer BUT if that was true then they would have put them in a dryer instead of putting them in the basket and walking out.

Anything is right. I had my clothes stolen out of the washer in an apartment complex laundry room once. The place had video and we found them and they said they mistook them for theirs in another washer BUT if that was true then they would have put them in a dryer instead of putting them in the basket and walking out.

U know what? U just triggered a long lost memory. In the first apt complex I have ever lived with my ex hubby when we first married, we were greenies. We did our laundry in the laundry room and had 5 dryers full of our clothes (some of them brand new as we had gone on a huge shopping spree) and we went back to our apt to do whatever. When we returned to pick up our laundry, ALL 5 dryers were empty. I was soooo furious and bawled like a baby (I was only 21 years old)...since then, I learned my lesson..never leave my laundry. LOL!

Oh..that was like 17 years ago and I had forgotten all about it until now. Now, I can laugh about it. :lol:

Thats why I only did one load at a time. Its a keyed laundry room too have to have the keycard to get in. They were afraid I was going to press charges and were really apologetic and gave me their laundry basket after the night management and I watched the video and saw it and he called them. The night guy seen it, yea i know them all right! And shook his head LOL

I'd cry if I lost 5 loads of clothes too thats about all I own! People are crazy!

Shelly thats insane your car got stolen. I cant imagine how that felt. I just have a difficult time understanding how people have no conscience and steal. The clothes thing too....sheesh. :roll: Not more than a month ago I had the most peculiar theft occur to my car. I don't really keep anything in my car and its an old POS, but nothing was broken (I must have left my door unlocked) and I had 2 quarts of oil got stolen out of my back seat!!!! Thats all I had in my car! Even funnier is the artifact the thief accidentally left in my car- I saw a white cigarette lighter on the floor near where my oil was. Not that it was a big theft, but I still report to police so they can track if there are other theft going on in neigborhood. And yeah, I gave the lighter to the police who know if there are prints on it??? Freaking weirdos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back