The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is picture of our chubby baby boy, Z! He is now 8 moths old. :shock:

img13741.jpg

Adorable!

aha I see you, baby Z! really cute, pretty eyes.

thank you. :)

aha I see you, baby Z! really cute, pretty eyes.

thank you. :)

I was just gonna say the same! He's a real cutie pie :D

btw, do we call him Z because his first name starts with Z or just for fun? :hmm:

Here is picture of our chubby baby boy, Z! He is now 8 moths old. :shock:

img13741.jpg
Awww sooo cute. My husband is babysitting our 10 months old grandson. He is into everything now, my poor husband has to chase him around the house. LOL. I love it. :)

Time for me to go to work. I am already so tired and hopefully I get my energy back once I am at workplace. Have a wonderful day. Keep yourself cool and drink alot of lemonaide.

I decided thatI hate being single and I hate dating. I guess it's hopless...lol

Just freaking wonderful!!!

Of course, I need another headache..

My SUV was stolen overnight. I am soo stressed out right now. Ugh!!!!

Of course, I need another headache..

My SUV was stolen overnight. I am soo stressed out right now. Ugh!!!!
Oh no I am so sorry. We spend 500 bucks to install those alarm and locked it down if anyone try to steal our truck because thank to those too many car thieves car around here I hope you will get your SUV back in good shape.

Oh no I am so sorry. We spend 500 bucks to install those alarm and locked it down if anyone try to steal our truck because thank to those too many car thieves car around here I hope you will get your SUV back in good shape.

We have an alarm in my SUV...I dont see any shattered glass pieces on the ground. If I dont get it back, my loan will get paid off. That's all I care about so it will be fine but just a big headache.

Thanks!

What year/model car was it, Shel? Spread the word about and maybe someone might spot it by chance.

That's a major bummer. It's one of the things I am paranoid of on the east coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back