The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
same here! I hate to add more layers and make me uncomfortable....I like just short, tank top or light T shirt and flip flops!

I like the heat because I hate wearing layers of clothes...

Ok go and move to north pole then you don't hafta complain about hot weather! :cool2: (I am just kidding ya)
See? That is why I love winter! Take all clothes away and still be sizzling hot and it SUCKS!

On other side, even it is very brrrr... cold take as many clothes on, viola! warm! :)

Ask my hubby, DHB's permission to post a photo of our chubby baby. :)

:aw: I remember when my clyde was 8 months old.. have you posted any pictures of baby Z here? would love to 'meet' him. :)

today for first time I am able to walk up stairs with foot on each step! the pain wasn't too bad. yaaay.

Wirelessly posted

Happy eight months to your baby :) I know what you mean time flies. I am almost done with school Aug 10th yippie!

I am really disgusted with the cable company. I moved here a couple or so weeks ago and had my brother call the cable company to have it installed. They arrived on time but refused to install the cable because they "required" my brother to be here to show his drivers license. No amount of pleading on my part could budge them, and my brother (who was at work when they arrived) recently called the cable company to reinstate the appointment, which is tomorrow from eight in the morning to five in the afternoon. He made sure I could show my own id. Phooey. I was hoping to get my vp installed tomorrow but I guess I will have to make other plans. Grumble grumble

DAmn commuter trains broke down again!

Here is picture of our chubby baby boy, Z! He is now 8 moths old. :shock:

img13741.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back