The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hungry :|

I am starving, but can't eat until after 8pm tonight. We have weigh-in for our weight loss group. Had a healthy lunch, but it doesn't last long. Cottage cheese with pineapple rings.

Just got back from PA..so how is everyone doing?

Today is a sad day for me because my daughter is flying back to AZ tonight. :(

I am gonna drink myself to a stupor tonight.

I am proud of our oldest son as a CM7 camper! He was super excited and could not wait to get camp started! :) He got the top bunk :lol: I bet he don't wanna leave when camp over! I hope he'll have a blast!

Wirelessly posted

Just got done enjoying a carne asada salad yum!

*slips in coffee* can't believe it is the second time in the row that my car windows got frosted up, uh-huh, guess it is part of winter.

Fuck McDonald's!

Im starting to agree with that. I went there this morning for breakfast, apparently they stop serving it around 10:30am which is when I got there. Put my order in and after I paid was told they only had one hash brown left would I take fries instead? Told the girl it dont matter i guess. She gave me the one hash brown and said she put fries in too and an EXTRA small fries too with it. So i had my biscuit, one hash brown and TWO fries. :roll:

Im starting to agree with that. I went there this morning for breakfast, apparently they stop serving it around 10:30am which is when I got there. Put my order in and after I paid was told they only had one hash brown left would I take fries instead? Told the girl it dont matter i guess. She gave me the one hash brown and said she put fries in too and an EXTRA small fries too with it. So i had my biscuit, one hash brown and TWO fries. :roll:
I don't like american mcdonald's let alone the australian version .

Just got back from PA..so how is everyone doing?

Today is a sad day for me because my daughter is flying back to AZ tonight. :(

I am gonna drink myself to a stupor tonight.

:(

The scene at the airport was really really bad...

Aw Shel - I so sorry. I hope things go well for her when she gets home. I know you, hubby and son have another adjustment to go through as well. Stay strong and know that we all care about you.

Two free small pouches of wet cat food came through the mail from Whiskas! My cat will be rapt about it when he gets one at mealtime. :)

Last edited:
Two free small pouches of wet cat food came through the mail from Whiskas! My cat will be rapt about it when he gets one at mealtime. :)
hehe sounds too cute.

well well, I'm back and it's a bit odd! I'm sure the ice will break sooner. :wave:

Aw Shel - I so sorry. I hope things go well for her when she gets home. I know you, hubby and son have another adjustment to go through as well. Stay strong and know that we all care about you.

Thanks...I just keep myself busy and I am not as down as I was when she first moved in Feb. I guess I must be getting used to it. My son said my daughter isnt his friend anymore because she went on the plane not him. He is so cute.

Last night, he signed "Mommy, I am very very very very MAD at you!" because I got soap in his eye when washing his hair.

4 year olds are just toooooooooooooooooooo cute for words. I love that age!

agreed that 4 yrs old kids are so cute for words. my kids are not 4 yrs old anymore and their words are more of clever words. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back