The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Chevy57 said:
Of course, I need another headache..

My SUV was stolen overnight. I am soo stressed out right now. Ugh!!!!

Sorry for your SUV stolen. Your city is good crime? You should buy other house with garage.

It doesn't matter where and when car theft happens. It can happen by surprise. Correction: Good crime isn't right words. The right words is low crime.

Right! Crime do not discriminate anyone. These criminals are just looking for opportunity. Usually in low crime areas, the opporunity is even greater

Wirelessly posted

It doesn't matter where and when car theft happens. It can happen by surprise. Correction: Good crime isn't right words. The right words is low crime.

Ok Your SVU will be found in few days. If it cannot be found, you will buy new car or SUV including anti-theft system. The anti-theft system can require disabling on every use, or enabling when the item needs to be secured. Disabling the anti-theft system is usually done by requiring identification of the owner at some stage of use.

Also, I live just outside of Baltimore. Very dangerous city but my neighborhood is very nice. The price of living close to a major city.

To the others, no updates so I am waiting for all the paperwork to come in the mail so I can send them off to my insurance and pay off my loan. I hope to get it all done before my next bill is due cuz I dont want to pay for my next bill when I dont have a vehicle for it.

Also, I live just outside of Baltimore. Very dangerous city but my neighborhood is very nice. The price of living close to a major city.

To the others, no updates so I am waiting for all the paperwork to come in the mail so I can send them off to my insurance and pay off my loan. I hope to get it all done before my next bill is due cuz I dont want to pay for my next bill when I dont have a vehicle for it.

some people in my church are in Baltimore for a mission trip this week, maybe they will give you our church van, LOL.

BTW it is First Baptist Church - Danville, AR if you're curious.

Ohhhh OBX! COME ON! Let's go! LOL! :lol: I cannot wait to be on the beach and enjoy! Just few more weeks but cannot say when. We learned our lesson about the sun block...so I will buy more before we go cuz down there more $$. Ill make sure to stock up my baby's needs :)

SO enjoy your rest of the summer!

Our oldest boy, Tyler is going back to school on Sept 2nd and will be in 4th grade! :shock: Time flies! He is not thrilled because more homework and a bit more harder....but I know he is smart and can do it!

Vehicle theft can happen anywhere.

Also, I cant buy another house and I dont want to anyway.

How far is the pimlico from your home? My hubby and I used to go there a lot. I know we were bad, well at this time we didnt have kids.

La la la la la. I wish I were oceans away from here in someplace exotic and maybe a little dangerous, like uhmmmmm Kenya?? Only I'm not gonna wear a damn dress as per SBC-IMB dress codes for female international missionaries.

Never been there, I just watch on TV. I don't bet on horse races.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPxt0Y5-v98]YouTube - Sia - Soon We'll Be Found (ASL)[/ame]

Aargh!!

MIL has decided to inform me that she wants all lights in the house turned off at 10pm. If anyone stays up alter, then they are to watch TV without any lights or sound. She wants total darkness from 10pm until morning. Also, we are not to talk to each other from 10pm until 12 noon. It bothers her rest and sleep. She does not get out of bed until noon. She would prefer if I did no cooking until after she is up, and has asked me to make sure the hubby (her son) has money to buy coffee out of the house since it creates a smell that wakes her up at 5:30 am. Please keep you fingers crossed that we will be able to move soon. She is f'ing driving me nuts!

Aargh!!

MIL has decided to inform me that she wants all lights in the house turned off at 10pm. If anyone stays up alter, then they are to watch TV without any lights or sound. She wants total darkness from 10pm until morning. Also, we are not to talk to each other from 10pm until 12 noon. It bothers her rest and sleep. She does not get out of bed until noon. She would prefer if I did no cooking until after she is up, and has asked me to make sure the hubby (her son) has money to buy coffee out of the house since it creates a smell that wakes her up at 5:30 am. Please keep you fingers crossed that we will be able to move soon. She is f'ing driving me nuts!

These are unreasonable requests, however because it is her house there is little you can do other than respect these. But then again she could be imposing more stringent house rules in an attempt to drive you out. I have to agree though, this woman is crazy! :hug:

Boy that is even worse like that when I was living with my 3rd brother and his wife.. his wife is the major PITA full of horsebleep.... she always overreacted to some small things and etc.. geezzzz.... at least I am glad as hell I am in my own apartment and etc after a year or so of living there... 3rd brother do agree with me that his wife is crazy and nutty as well.. lol... no wonder some of of my family aint fond of her now... oh well....

Kristina, totally unreasonable. I hope that she forgets those rules immediately.

Aargh!!

What does your husband think of all this? I sure hope for your famlies sake, you will be able to move ASAP. Hang in there :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back