Sunburn?

Your nuts! I know that feeling. Hate sun and hate sunburn. I worked outside this am till 10 then went back inside to stay away from sun. Till later evening then go back outside work. Used to have a pool and i used to wear t-shirt to protect my skin. if I go to public pool, they wont let me use shirt. dont care if we get skin cancer so I dont go there anymore. I go to the river and use t-shirt to go in the water.

practice safe, put sunlotion to protect ur skin from cancer.

i only burn once then the rest of the season i just tan naturally -- the sunburn rarely if ever become painful for me :dunno:

IcedTeaRulz said:
Olive skins? What is that?

they are not white or fair skins. we have dark skins that get less sunburns.

when i lived by the beaches in fl, i had very very dark tan skins. i was beach bum like gone to beaches once or twice a week.

i rarely put the screens on me. especially when i lead climbing on 300 to 1200 ft wall, i wud put the screens on my neck.

ravensteve1961 said:
Damn you angel...You must look sexy later cause that sunburn will give you a nice tan.

...later??? *ahems*....pssttt, in my eyes, she's always 'sexy' and pssttt...hands off buddy!

Ever gone to the beach/ocean to look for a 'red' (heh heh, looks like a sunburn) lobster and bring it home to 'cook' and then it'll look like it got a 'tan'???!.... :lol: ...otherwise, look elsewhere for THAT lady who has a nice tan and loves politics as much as you do!! ;)

deafclimber said:
they are not white or fair skins. we have dark skins that get less sunburns.

when i lived by the beaches in fl, i had very very dark tan skins. i was beach bum like gone to beaches once or twice a week.

i rarely put the screens on me. especially when i lead climbing on 300 to 1200 ft wall, i wud put the screens on my neck.

Oh ok, thanks for explaining. :ty:

Someone said twin lobsters??? Should I get a small cup of melted butter? mmm

Kidding aside, hope your sunburn will go away very soon, my dear twinies. I never heard of cider or white vinegar as remedy for sunburn pain! Will use that next time. I will need to buy some aloe plants soon in case someone in my family or myself gets sunburnt again this summer. Love you twinies!! (no fear...I won't get butter) winkz

Peachy Lady said:
Someone said twin lobsters??? Should I get a small cup of melted butter? mmm

:rofl: :rofl: Cook Angel first.... :fingersx:

I'll pay you $100.00 if you cook Cheri FIRST! :ily:

$100.00?

Peachlady, I'll double what Angel is paying you if you cook her first. :rofl:

hahaha I would rather keep you both alive cuz you're so much more fun! :hug: You're both worth more than any money I ever will have!

I used to get sunburns and tans. Now I have the wrinkles to prove it! :(

Sunburn

^Angel^ said:
Has anyone here ever had a real bad sunburn? Well I didn't relized I was laying out in the sun for about 6 hours today , then later on this evening I couldn't bearly walk, and I'm having a real hard time trying to lay on the couch since my chest , arms, shoulders are killing me...

I look like a RED lobsters here! ... :eek:

Oooh yeah! I hate that! My sunburn doesn't usually show up right away so I think oh I'm just getting a nice tan. And then it starts to turn red and I know it's going to hurt!! That's when I love aloe lotion!

I got sunburn many times. Sometimes I forget to bring my own sun lotion to be protected away from sun .

Banana Boat Aloe After Sun will help, it will moist the skins and ease the sunburn stings. I uses that ALL the time, and it will turn into a GREAT tan.

Roadrunner said:
...later??? *ahems*....pssttt, in my eyes, she's always 'sexy' and pssttt...hands off buddy!

Ever gone to the beach/ocean to look for a 'red' (heh heh, looks like a sunburn) lobster and bring it home to 'cook' and then it'll look like it got a 'tan'???!.... :lol: ...otherwise, look elsewhere for THAT lady who has a nice tan and loves politics as much as you do!! ;)

He drool her. Do not let him to put any stuffing in her... Keep his hands away from her !

Attachments

• turkey.jpg
    turkey.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 6
OMFG Sabrina :giggle:

Two summers ago I had a real bad sunburn while I was 4 months pregnant. BAD IDEA! That night I had terrible muscle cramps on the back of my thighs and was almost ready to go to the hospital. I cried for 2 hours because it was that painful. If I remember correctly, a friend of my husband's told us that the sunburn took out vitamin D and protein out of my body. As of now I have permanent freckles on my shoulders. The grossest part is when I lifted my sunburnt shoulders it felt like crumbled paper. EEEK!

I'd rather fake bake myself.

Mama2AFTIV said:
The old trick is apply vingear! It does work wonder. Like other said aloe vera too. I had really bad sunburn once and got sick! ICK! Never again and I have to be careful not to become a lobster! :giggle:
hi my name bill i'm deaf nice meet you smile if you mind chat with me?

*Ahem* Bill? Use the private message box not here, this topic is about sunburn not about dating service. :shock:

Back