Steve Irwin’s Memorial Service

Oh my! It was a BEAUTIFUL service. I even CRIED when Russell Crowe give his speech, and his best mates, and Bindi Sue, and his father too. It got me the chills and broke my heart when I see Terri holding tight her son Bob. Bless her heart...

It was BEAUTIFUL...

Really, it´s very sad...

How can you tell from Terri´s impression? I know it´s very hurt... Medias says that Terri is brave lady...

help

hi i missed the animal planet's airing of steve irwin's memorial service. did anybody record it that would be willing to make a copy for me? i thought it would be on today. please help. i really wanted to see it. i dont think they are gonna replay it and i cant find any other station that is airing it.

hi i missed the animal planet's airing of steve irwin's memorial service. did anybody record it that would be willing to make a copy for me? i thought it would be on today. please help. i really wanted to see it. i dont think they are gonna replay it and i cant find any other station that is airing it.

Ask Levonian.... he will have it for you...

Ask Levonian.... he will have it for you...

It's up to Alex—he’s the one with the server, not me. Or does anybody else have a few gigabytes of server space they could temporarily lend me? I can’t use Limewire; I’m behind a firewall. The only other option is if any of you wants to open up a YouSendIt account for one month I can post it there. I can have the files ready in about 2 hours.

I watched the show and I cried. It was a very touching services. I even taped it last nite. I will always cherished him for a awesome guy. Boy sure gotta miss him.

You can see some news videos of short pieces here. I don't know where you can get a full version but I think they mention about DVD which you could buy.

ninemsn.com.au

I have already post this url and no one seem to notice it.

Hey everyone, on the TV show Animals Planet still contiunes abt Steve Irwin’s Memorial Service!! So whoever have missed that show has better hurry and catch it that shows but I am sure they will be keep on the shows everyday or whenever.... and also pls check on Kola's link that she gave out... it is all there on Videos as well.... It was very interesting shows but I missed the most first part but saw the part abt things stuff up on the back of truck...man, that was awsome of what they were doing...out of respect for his family... wanna do that for the whole puplic cuz they all want to do that.....that was nice, tho!

Rest in Peace, mate Steve! REst in peace!

Umm... just found out that whatever that chennel called TVGC if u guys and gals have which is not on Animals Planets.... so try that tonite! As for Animals Planets may not have one, tho!! I guess I was wrong but then umm try and see if they are going to have it or not but one I know will be on is TVGC and also pls check this out: Crocodile Hunter Photos, Cast, Episodes for Crocodile Hunter | TVGuide.com that is for Animal Planets and another one for TVGC: TVGC but use ur Zipe Code pls to find out what times that show be on ok?

I don't know where you can get a full version but I think they mention about DVD which you could buy.

If that’s true, then maybe I had better hold off on making the files available for download. The folks at Animal Planet might get upset if I were giving something away for free that they are trying to sell. It also wouldn’t be very respectful to Steve Irwin’s family and estate, since they obviously would be getting royalties on every sale. I would even be harming Steve Irwin’s legacy, since he channeled all his income back into conservation—an act that I’m sure his family intends to continue.

You can see some news videos of short pieces here. I don't know where you can get a full version but I think they mention about DVD which you could buy.

ninemsn.com.au

I have already post this url and no one seem to notice it.

I saw that yes but there is no CC :) I do not understand what it does said :)

I saw the memorial and it was a touching show with his family there. I cried watching it cuz it was so sad that such a vibrant man had his life cut short. I also enjoyed watching one hour show of Steve's life too--he has been chasing crocs since he was a tot.

*Gulp* u all can *whack* me cuz there won't be on abt that one tonite!! *Groan* I am sorry!!!! Damn! I was hoping to watch that tonite or whenever but not, damnit!! Forgive me!! Sorry!

Good news—you can forget about the download. I found out that it isn’t legal anyway. I assumed it was legal because if it weren’t, TiVo’s, DVD burners, and VCR’s couldn’t exist. But I Googled it up just to be on the safe side and found that permanent archival constitutes copyright infringement.

Crieky! DVR deleted Steve Irwin program I set for more room for mom's programs. Now I was pissed off over stupid DVR for doing that. :pissed:

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid DVR!

I hope Animal Planet do another run on this program later.

Pls excuse me... i'm going take my katana out of closest and give DVR a good taste of cold blade!

I heard that Barbara Walters is going to be interviewing Terri and Bindi Irwin sometime within the next few days. I’ll post more when I hear more details.

I heard that Barbara Walters is going to be interviewing Terri and Bindi Irwin sometime within the next few days. I’ll post more when I hear more details.

Great, Thanks Mr. Chimpie.
11_2_104.gif

Transcript of Bindi's speech

Bindi's speech - National - smh.com.au

Bindi's speech

September 20, 2006 - 11:11AM

"My Daddy was my hero - he was always there for me when I needed him.

"He listened to me and taught me so many things but most of all he was fun.

"I know that Daddy had an important job. He was working to change the world so everyone would love wildlife like he did.

"He built a hospital to help animals and he bought lots of land to give animals a safe place to live.

"He took me and my brother and my mum with him all the time. We filmed together, caught crocodiles together and loved being in the bush together.

"I don't want Daddy's passion to ever end.

"I want to help endangered wildlife just like he did.

"I have the best Daddy in the whole world and I will miss him every day.

"When I see a crocodile I will always think of him and I know that Daddy made this zoo so everyone could come and learn to love all the animals.

"Daddy made this place his whole life and now it's our turn to help Daddy."

AAP

so touching of what Bindi said in her speech.. made me cry again.. :(

thanks

thanks everyone for all the great info. i am checking out the tv guide channel now. was the memorial show on animal planet one hour long? they have a tribute and memorial show that is supposed to air on animal planet so im going to tape it. i hope it is the right one. thanks so much. and i will def. be watching next wed night, when barbara walters interviews terri and bindi. what a strong little girl she is.

Back