Steve Irwin’s Memorial Service

animal planet

hi, i got a reply from animal planet - they said at this time there arent any copies of the memorial service available for purchase and no plans to replay it. but they are forwarding it over to their dept in charge of programming. so hopefully if they get enough request they will play it again for those of us who missed it. i just hope they get the word out to us about when it will be on.

Interesting.. yeah the more people contact animal planet .. maybe they will replay again.. so some of u can watch it.. ;)

Think I understand!

Alright, I becane to understand abt this guy Steve "Coc Hunter" Sorry can't spell full name "Coc" lol but anyway, just want to say something abt it...

At first that time I remmy seeing him on TV, oh maybe last yr or whenever that was and I did not like the way he doing with wildlife at all.....but till his death, I started to watch his show... Ah!! No woneder, now I understand why he doing that was cuz, he cared so much abt wildlife all around... EARTH and now he is gone... but do not CRY FOR HIM AT ALL.. But cry for all wildlife!! He is doing that on purposed for very good reason to show by meaning to SAVE WILDLIFE!!! Cuz in near future there may not be enough left for all to see!!! Too many happened to poor animals as well as for Wolf for which why I love Wolf cuz they are very near exist in near future if that keep up killing them!! Sighs... that was why that Steve was trying to tell us to help the wildlife by save them!! I do not want to see them to be gone and yet there are more billion, million whatever that counting ppl on earth are going to be soon crowing and may not have anymore animals left! Man, I hate to see that happened to them as I am animal lover that goes for wolf!!! I love them to death. When I die, I want to be wolf so I can be prectice (sp, geez sorry!) them from anymore killings!! That idiots farmers!!! GRRRR I am really pissed off at them for this happened so now they have killing Stingray or whatever that spelling that kill Steve... up to 10 as u all know that got me pissed off so bad that I can't stand the way ppl have treated them so bad! They are more like us.......they do have spirit!!!

*Sights* that something I cannot stand it much longer and wanna to kill myself so I don't want to feel bad abt it! Oh well......

:ty: Caio!

Alright, I becane to understand abt this guy Steve "Coc Hunter" Sorry can't spell full name "Coc" lol but anyway, just want to say something abt it...

At first that time I remmy seeing him on TV, oh maybe last yr or whenever that was and I did not like the way he doing with wildlife at all.....but till his death, I started to watch his show... Ah!! No woneder, now I understand why he doing that was cuz, he cared so much abt wildlife all around... EARTH and now he is gone... but do not CRY FOR HIM AT ALL.. But cry for all wildlife!! He is doing that on purposed for very good reason to show by meaning to SAVE WILDLIFE!!! Cuz in near future there may not be enough left for all to see!!! Too many happened to poor animals as well as for Wolf for which why I love Wolf cuz they are very near exist in near future if that keep up killing them!! Sighs... that was why that Steve was trying to tell us to help the wildlife by save them!! I do not want to see them to be gone and yet there are more billion, million whatever that counting ppl on earth are going to be soon crowing and may not have anymore animals left! Man, I hate to see that happened to them as I am animal lover that goes for wolf!!! I love them to death. When I die, I want to be wolf so I can be prectice (sp, geez sorry!) them from anymore killings!! That idiots farmers!!! GRRRR I am really pissed off at them for this happened so now they have killing Stingray or whatever that spelling that kill Steve... up to 10 as u all know that got me pissed off so bad that I can't stand the way ppl have treated them so bad! They are more like us.......they do have spirit!!!

*Sights* that something I cannot stand it much longer and wanna to kill myself so I don't want to feel bad abt it! Oh well......

:ty: Caio!

Oh yeah it is true,, I know lots of ppl are crying and miss Steve Irwin and also miss what Steve have been done taught us like do not scare of animals something like that just like be brave and save all animals :) Something like that :)..

Oh yeah it is true,, I know lots of ppl are crying and miss Steve Irwin and also miss what Steve have been done taught us like do not scare of animals something like that just like be brave and save all animals :) Something like that :)..

Exactly, DM!

Exactly, DM!

Big-Thumbs-Up.gif

I got a feeling that Bindi would follow her father s steps... i always saw her with him in lots of progams.... she seems to love animals like Steve...

yeah he changed our world.. cuz he helped take care of animals and buy lands so animals have place to live.. he did unbelivable alots... but im sure bindi will continue to do that when she get older enough but of course help out whenever she can as she is still young. its so sad cuz steve died so young.. hes only 44.. :tears:

i love his shows.. so interesting and some are funny.. :) sigh... He will be missed! it will never be the same without him ...

I’m sure that most of you have already heard about this, but Barbara Walters’ interview with Terri and Bindi Irwin will be broadcast on Wednesday, September 27 at 10:00 p.m ET/PT on a special edition of ABC's 20/20.

New Zealanders came to us after hearing my family's accents during our holiday there, had offer their sympathy and saying "How do you feel about losing Steve Irwin and Peter Brooks? - we lost two great Aussie men within a few days between them.

Yes, I watched a trailer TV news about Terri and Barbara Walter's Interview.

Back