Steve Irwin’s Memorial Service

Yes, Oceanbreeze, I lost it a lot of times. :( like I said it was all worth it to watch, It touched your heart that you cannot even image. Steve was the guy that touched many peoples heart, and his memories will live forever. He will be will be terribly missed! We owe it all to him to keep wildlife alive and safe, just like how he wants it to be. ;)

Yes, Oceanbreeze, I lost it a lot of times. :( like I said it was all worth it to watch, It touched your heart that you cannot even image. Steve was the guy that touched many peoples heart, and his memories will live forever. He will be will be terribly missed! We owe it all to him to keep wildlife alive and safe, just like how he wants it to be. ;)

I wouldn't watch it all, Cheri. I feel bad, because I couldn't, but it was just too hard. :(

The guy was phenomenal!

Oh My.. It was very touching. It was very nice of the celebrities to send a warming message to the family. I can see that Terri is so strong but at times she look like she is fixing to cry more. Bindi was strong too when she said I loved my Daddy and we went everywhere together.. that relaly got me.. :tears: but knowing hes up there smiling on her and the family. That was hard on me.. sigh.. :tears:

some part of the video that Steve was in made me laugh :lol: .. jumping and saying Crikey! thats my fav image of him saying it. I will never forget him as long as I will live. sigh.. so hard to believe he is really gone... the animals indeed will miss him.. they are crying for him now...

at the end of the show .. it showed alots of pictures of family ... I cried so hard ... I could see the love in the family and everywhere and the people they touched.. He will forever be missed.. :tears:

like oceanbreeze said he was phenomenal.. he was... indeed... :tears:

I saw it,,i Cried.Now everyone who loved steve just go out and kill 10 more sting rays.

I did watch that too, it made me cried...it touched my heart when Steve's daughter talks about her daddy :(

it hit me when Bindi Sue spoke about her dad, we were the same age when my dad died of heart attack. Terri had on a very stong face but there were at times she was gonna brust into tears. I wonder where Steve Irwin is buried at?

@GalaxyAngel and Oceanbreeze... you funny... :rofl:

Oh my dear, it make me sad after read this posts here... I WISH to see them on the TV... Document TV every Sunday stay continue as usual... Yes they made memorial about him... I want to see an exactly how and what you describe what you have saw them on TV...

i did watch it last night about midnight when it reran it again
i cried when they show terri,bindi and bob in the stand i cried when bindi spoke out and again when they load the truck and drove out and all the zoo employees spelled crikey in flowers

it was really touch memorial service i have ever watched

I saw it,,i Cried..

You cried? for real?
Wipe-Glasses.gif

@GalaxyAngel and Oceanbreeze... you funny... :rofl:

Oh my dear, it make me sad after read this posts here... I WISH to see them on the TV... Document TV every Sunday stay continue as usual... Yes they made memorial about him... I want to see an exactly how and what you describe what you have saw them on TV...

:confused:

I don't see where I said anything funny in the thread. I was quite sad, actually.

it hit me when Bindi Sue spoke about her dad, we were the same age when my dad died of heart attack. Terri had on a very stong face but there were at times she was gonna brust into tears. I wonder where Steve Irwin is buried at?

I think he's buried somewhere on the grounds of Australia Zoo.

Oh my! It was a BEAUTIFUL service. I even CRIED when Russell Crowe give his speech, and his best mates, and Bindi Sue, and his father too. It got me the chills and broke my heart when I see Terri holding tight her son Bob. Bless her heart...

It was BEAUTIFUL...

Me too, I watched it also, Bindi spoke about her father just touched my heart, I cried, cried and cried. And another part when Steve's right mate drove his truck out, I cried, cried and cried. Oh boy, I was running out of tissues here. It was all worth to watch. :tears:

I know.. I did cried cried cried and cried..

:confused:

I don't see where I said anything funny in the thread. I was quite sad, actually.

You made funny remark toward Buckdodger in first page of thread here after his anger on someone´s post. GA made funny picture "man stick with plaster on his body"... I posted funny picture as well... I want to link where you made funny remark toward Buckdodger.. .Unfortunlately your, GA and my post are being removed.

Back