Spoooooooky stuff...

Thanks for the transcript.

"SYMINGTON: I think it was from another world. I've never seen anything like it, Larry."

So, Symington thinks it was from another world. That's not the same thing as admitting it was of alien origin. :)

In other words, he has no clue what it was either.

He may be closer to the truth with his other statement:

"SYMINGTON: ...I don't -- I know of no other explanation unless a phantom stunk works have something cooking that we don't know about."

(I think he meant "skunk" works; transcripts aren't always perfect--like captions. :lol: )

There are lots of experimental aircraft out there that we never have revealed to us.

I saw exactly what he saw and thousands of others in Phoenix. I know he is saying he "thinks" it is otherworldly and I can't say I blame him for thinking that.

What I saw was approximately 2 miles wide. It was moving too slow to be suspended in the air like it was. There was absolutely no noise either.

"If" it is one of ours, where are they hiding it? How can you hide something that big?

There have even been sightings and reports (by credible witnesses) of it jumping to another location within a split second.

I honestly do not believe we are capable of that type of technology.

In addition to that, these black triangles have been reported for hundreds of years.

If I had never seen what I saw, I would find my own testimony a little bit "nutty". Sometimes, I wish I had never seen it.

Are you talking about the 1997 craft or the one I saw when I was little (perhaps around 1977)?

My Uncle is a Staff Seargent with the Arizona Rangers. He has had 3 different UFO sightings, one of which was the 1997 Phoenix Lights incident.

He is adamant that they were not flares. He said he saw a craft, and you could unfold a newspaper, hold it above your head, and it would not block out the view of the craft (it was that big). Thousands of eyewitnesses and the US Government called it "flares".

I am not sure about the 1977 sighting ... could you tell me what it was?

Um...maybe you could PM it too me? Sure have got me curious as to what caused all the uproar. :hmm:

The uproar is related to an incident which happened at Gallaudet University. I do not want to rock the boat and I will PM you within the next few days.

I saw exactly what he saw and thousands of others in Phoenix. I know he is saying he "thinks" it is otherworldly and I can't say I blame him for thinking that.

What I saw was approximately 2 miles wide. It was moving too slow to be suspended in the air like it was. There was absolutely no noise either.

"If" it is one of ours, where are they hiding it? How can you hide something that big?

There have even been sightings and reports (by credible witnesses) of it jumping to another location within a split second.

In addition to that, these black triangles have been reported for hundreds of years.

If I had never seen what I saw, I would find my own testimony a little bit "nutty". Sometimes, I wish I had never seen it.

I agree with you on all accounts Steinhauer. If any country on this planet had this sort of technology they would have already taken over rule of every other country in the world...and as history has proven it's part of humanity's darker nature to want to rule the world.

I have to ask though, why do you sometimes wish you had never seen it?

The uproar is related to an incident which happened at Gallaudet University. I do not want to rock the boat and I will PM you within the next few days.

Until I had joined AD I had never heard of Gallaudet University...so I look forward to your PM.:ty:

..."If" it is one of ours, where are they hiding it? How can you hide something that big?
Lots of experimental aircraft was and is hidden in the desert areas of the American Southwest. The Stealth is one example, and that''s just one that succeeded--we haven't seen all the "misses."

That is, that appeared to jump locations within a split second. Without instruments to measure them one can't be sure of distances overhead.

Humans don't even make reliable eye witnesses to car collisions at an intersections. How can they be dependable witnesses to what they see in the sky without reliable reference points or measurements?

First of all, we would have to know exactly what that "type" of technology involved. Secondly, science has always been more advanced than what you see on the open market place.

The exact same objects? Can you please give documented examples?

I believe people do see "things." It's the interpretations of these "things" that is debatable.

I agree with you on all accounts Steinhauer. If any country on this planet had this sort of technology they would have already taken over rule of every other country in the world...and as history has proven it's part of humanity's darker nature to want to rule the world.
The desire and ability to "rule the world" requires a lot more than advanced technology.

Really.:giggle: Sorry...
Honestly, before you concern yourself about extraterrestrial and paranormal stuff you might want to inform yourself about what's happening in the real world. :giggle:

The desire and ability to "rule the world" requires a lot more than advanced technology.

I would say it requires force of will and a hellacious desire to dominate and control, but any nation who is more technologically advanced than any other already has the upper hand. Frankly, I have to wonder that if any nation on this planet had the technology of the type described here, and the numerous other reports over the years, then why they haven't already made a move to take over.

Lots of experimental aircraft was and is hidden in the desert areas of the American Southwest. The Stealth is one example, and that''s just one that succeeded--we haven't seen all the "misses."

What I saw made no attempt to conceal itself.

That is, that appeared to jump locations within a split second. Without instruments to measure them one can't be sure of distances overhead.

Humans don't even make reliable eye witnesses to car collisions at an intersections. How can they be dependable witnesses to what they see in the sky without reliable reference points or measurements?

Members of the United States military all reporting the same thing at the same time from different locations is credible IMHO.

First of all, we would have to know exactly what that "type" of technology involved. Secondly, science has always been more advanced than what you see on the open market place.

I am fully aware of that. I know of no aircraft that can "leapfrog".

The exact same objects? Can you please give documented examples?

The Book of Ezekiel

I believe people do see "things." It's the interpretations of these "things" that is debatable.

Crucifixion_of_Christ_-_Visoki_DeC48Dani_Monastery.jpg

ufojapan.gif

Ume No Chiri

Honestly, before you concern yourself about extraterrestrial and paranormal stuff you might want to inform yourself about what's happening in the real world. :giggle:

Ah-hah...well, just because I had not heard of this particular university doesn't mean I have no idea whats going on in the "real" world. ;) Why should I have had to know about this college in order to know what is going on in the "real" world?

I would say it requires force of will and a hellacious desire to dominate and control, but any nation who is more technologically advanced than any other already has the upper hand. Frankly, I have to wonder that if any nation on this planet had the technology of the type described here, and the numerous other reports over the years, then why they haven't already made a move to take over.
Because wanting to take over other countries requires more than technology.

Have you done much study of history?

I enjoy reading about the paranormal. However, I have not seen anything weird.

But I did feel a sensation few times. I was asleep and I felt cat walking around on the bed, but in reality, there were no cat on the bed.

The closest I got to paranormal was a visit to a Medium. ;)

It's only your opinion as well.

Tell me, why should I have to know about this college in order to know about what's going on in the "real" world, dear?:roll:

Gallaudet University is the international "hub" for the hearing impaired/deaf.

or, at least, they like to think that. ;)

Don't worry about it. Most of the people who go to gallaudet have never "heard" of it either because they are deaf.

ok ... ok .... I know, bad joke ....

Back