Spoooooooky stuff...

My grandfather was from Salt Lick, KY. Looking up hauntings in the area you described.

Really? I know exactly where Salt Lick is. My mother lives in Morehead, Ky.
Unfortunately, I have been to Ky. many times. Not my favorite state by a long shot. Lived in Ky. for a while. Long enough to know I didn't like it. It's a pretty state, but it's pretty damned creepy too. Saw enough weird shit there to fill several books. LOL

oooookay...lovely. Sounds like this would definitely be the place for doing paranormal research. And WHY would you want to find Earl!?:-o

Um...what about him not sweating in 100+ degree heat? And they said, "I hope y'all get out of here alive." not "I hope he gets away alive." I've smelled raunchy B.O. before and I never smelled any that smelled like dead rotting meat. LOL

Honestly, I have no explanation for what we dealt with. And believe me, me and me hubby have been trying to come up with reasonable explanations for years.

I have smelled death on older people. Its hard to describe.

he may have smelled so bad because he was sweating under all those clothes and you couldn't see it. I don't know.

The shadow is the mystery for me.

I have heard of Morehead. My grandfather's last name is Razor.

Hmmm...I don't think I know any Razors. Although when I was a child we did live in Mt.Sterling and in a place called Razor Heights for a few years. It was a small subdivision back then. A new one. The elderly folks who had owned the land still lived on the rest of the huge old farm that the subdivision had once been a part of.

Yep. The shadow is the part that still gets us too. Just don't have any explanation for that bit at all.

There should be towns and strets named Razor in that area.

My great great grandfather Henry Razor:

49475328113_0_ALB.jpg

They were farmers.

Wow...The Razors that owned the land in Mt. Sterling were still alive back in the 70s when I was a kid still in the single digit age range. They were well up in years then. My mother knew them and sometimes had lunch with Mrs. Razor. Was wondering if these particular Razors would have been related to you?

Ky. is definitely a ghost hunter's or a cryptozologist's playground...but sure don't want to live there. ;)

Wow...The Razors that owned the land in Mt. Sterling were still alive back in the 70s when I was a kid still in the single digit age range. They were well up in years then. My mother knew them and sometimes had lunch with Mrs. Razor. Was wondering if these particular Razors would have been related to you?

Ky. is definitely a ghost hunter's or a cryptozologist's playground...but sure don't want to live there. ;)

yes, we would be kin (as they say in Ky.)

My grandfather believed in ghosts. He passed away in 2002.

I am trying to think of the other "clan" in that area that I am related to. I I can't remember the last name.

(they would know who this "Earl" fella is).

yes, we would be kin (as they say in Ky.)

My grandfather believed in ghosts. He passed away in 2002.

I am trying to think of the other "clan" in that area that I am related to. I I can't remember the last name.

(they would know who this "Earl" fella is).

As the old saying goes, "Seeing is believing..." I believe ghosts, spirits, and lots of other things that most consider to be myths or fancy to be real too. Seen too many things to think otherwise. :shock:

When my daughter was born in 1997 in Phx AZ, there was a weird array of lights over the city. It made national news. Nobody knew what it was and the government didnt make any statements.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg6cGCAB2Ck[/ame]

When my daughter was born in 1997 in Phx AZ, there was a weird array of lights over the city. It made national news. Nobody knew what it was and the government didnt make any statements.

YouTube - Fife Symington describes seeing Phoenix Lights

Oh wow! So you were there and saw these things first hand? Cool! I've seen this video and several others about these lights. No real surprise our government kept all hush hush about it. What do you think they were?

Oh wow! So you were there and saw these things first hand? Cool! I've seen this video and several others about these lights. No real surprise our government kept all hush hush about it. What do you think they were?

I was in the hospital..my daughter had been born that morning.

It is still puzzling to what they were.

here's more...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymCmI-MvIeU]YouTube - UFO - Phoenix Lights, March 13, 1997.[/ame]

I was in the hospital..my daughter had been born that morning.

It is still puzzling to what they were.

here's more...

YouTube - UFO - Phoenix Lights, March 13, 1997.

Ah...so you were snoozing after a lot of hard work. :giggle: Been there done that! LOL (I had 3 boys. 2 are still living and are now 20 and 21 years of age.)

I think it was one of two things...either some experimental military craft or it was an alien craft. Ever read any of Zecharia Sitchin's stuff? I think a lot of the answers that humanity has been asking in this age was something that was common knowledge and accepted fact in humanity's earliest beginnings.

It sounds like this is possibly a residual haunting. Which means its sort of like a recording made on the fabric of time and space. Do you have any information as to who this ghost could be and if she died a violent death? Another question, is this ghost a woman in white?

Seems to me her death happened in the 1800's or so. She was wearing a filmy white nightgown and robe set. The story goes that she was at her lover's place, her husband caught her and killed them both and then he died on the old country road. She travels looking for her husband to beg forgiveness. Her basic path runs for about a 5 mile stretch along the road.

Ah...so you were snoozing after a lot of hard work. :giggle: Been there done that! LOL (I had 3 boys. 2 are still living and are now 20 and 21 years of age.)

I think it was one of two things...either some experimental military craft or it was an alien craft. Ever read any of Zecharia Sitchin's stuff? I think a lot of the answers that humanity has been asking in this age was something that was common knowledge and accepted fact in humanity's earliest beginnings.

I was watching the live news about this in the hospital room. My mom was with me and she was talking with my aunt who lived in that area. My aunt could see the lights right above her and she was describing them to my mom.

I remember when I was a little girl, I was playing in my room with my younger brother when my mom came bursting in and grabbed the both of us. She put us in her closet and both of us being deaf, we had no idea what was going on cuz my mom is not the kind of mom to lock kids in the closet. I somehow got out and saw my mom and my dad crouching near their bedroom window looking out so I proceeded to to see what was going on. My mom saw me and told me to get back but before I did, I got a glimpse out. I saw a huge ball of orange slowly moving across the sky.

That was the last thing I remember.

Several years later, I asked my mom about it to make sure it wasnt a dream or just my imagination. She looked at me for a while and said "I cant believe you remember that day." She wont elaborate and every time I bring it up, she clams up. It is frustrating because I want to know what happened that day.

That's my weird encounter ever in my life.

Seems to me her death happened in the 1800's or so. She was wearing a filmy white nightgown and robe set. The story goes that she was at her lover's place, her husband caught her and killed them both and then he died on the old country road. She travels looking for her husband to beg forgiveness. Her basic path runs for about a 5 mile stretch along the road.

Oh wow...so it is a lady in white! Seems to be a theme with this sort of demise. I have noticed ghosts of drowning victims seem to reported as appearing greenish in color. Lost love or wronged love seems to have an apparition of a woman in white. Very cool.

Back