Spoooooooky stuff...

What I saw made no attempt to conceal itself.
During the test flights, especially at night, no. Why? Because no one can observe any details. But have you seen them on the ground, open for inspection? No.

Members of the United States military all reporting the same thing at the same time from different locations is credible IMHO.
Much as I respect my military brethren, they don't have any special knowledge or access to classified aircraft research by military agencies or civilian contractors. Except for those who are involved in the research (and they aren't telling), they can only give educated guesses, not proof, of what they see.

I am fully aware of that. I know of no aircraft that can "leapfrog".
But they are capable of appearing to leapfrog.

The Book of Ezekiel
Without risking a thread locking, I can't go into detail but any biblical references are not about alien beings. There is nothing in the Bible that says there are living creatures on other planets.

Your illustration is an artist's rendition of the Crucifixion of Christ. It's not a record of an eye-witness account of space triangles. The Bible doesn't mention any black triangles flying over Jesus while He was on the Cross.

Ume No Chiri
It's not flying overhead, is it?

In the Ume No Chiri story, it floated on the water, and was made of wood and iron. Hardly fit for outer space travel.

Because wanting to take over other countries requires more than technology.

Have you done much study of history?

Have you?

Reba, dear, I started this thread for fun and for people to share their paranormal experiences...and you seem intent on causing conflict, derailing the thread and being rude. If you have no real interest in this thread other than to cause conflict, then maybe you just need to at least have some respect for those who have had these experiences and quit disrespecting them and me.

It's only your opinion as well.

Tell me, why should I have to know about this college in order to know about what's going on in the "real" world, dear?:roll:
Because it's been part of current events, and it's a very well-known institution that's been around for over 100 years. I knew about Gallaudet many years before I became an interpreter or became involved in the Deaf community.

Gallaudet University is the international "hub" for the hearing impaired/deaf.

or, at least, they like to think that. ;)

Don't worry about it. Most of the people who go to gallaudet have never "heard" of it either because they are deaf.

ok ... ok .... I know, bad joke ....

Oh, I'm not worried about it. ;)

During the test flights, especially at night, no. Why? Because no one can observe any details. But have you seen them on the ground, open for inspection? No.

My sighting was in broad daylight. Of the thousands of other sightings, also broad daylight with no attempt to conceal.

Much as I respect my military brethren, they don't have any special knowledge or access to classified aircraft research by military agencies or civilian contractors. Except for those who are involved in the research (and they aren't telling), they can only give educated guesses, not proof, of what they see.

There were nuclear missiles disarmed by UFO's

But they are capable of appearing to leapfrog.

Which ones?

Without risking a thread locking, I can't go into detail but any biblical references are not about alien beings. There is nothing in the Bible that says there are living creatures on other planets.

I respectfully disagree. The beings described in Ezekiel were described as flesh and bone living creatures.

Your illustration is an artist's rendition of the Crucifixion of Christ. It's not a record of an eye-witness account of space triangles. The Bible doesn't mention any black triangles flying over Jesus while He was on the Cross.

No, but these beings are mentioned in Genesis 6:1-4 and I can't quote it as it is against the rules.

It's not flying overhead, is it?

In the Ume No Chiri story, it floated on the water, and was made of wood and iron. Hardly fit for outer space travel.

Have you heard of USO's?

I will try my best to not lock the thread :giggle:

Have you?

Reba, dear, I started this thread for fun and for people to share their paranormal experiences...and you seem intent on causing conflict, derailing the thread and being rude. If you have no real interest in this thread other than to cause conflict, then maybe you just need to at least have some respect for those who have had these experiences and quit disrespecting them and me.
I'm sorry, I don't mean any disrespect to posters. Most topics at AD aren't restricted to one viewpoint.

If this thread is open to "believers" only, then I'll leave.

:iough:

Because it's been part of current events, and it's a very well-known institution that's been around for over 100 years. I knew about Gallaudet many years before I became an interpreter or became involved in the Deaf community.

Okay...fine. I was not born deaf. I had no reason to have to know about it.

Now...this thread is about paranormal issue....not whether or not someone is in touch with the "real" world because he or she just doesn't happen to know about a 100 year old college. I would imagine there are plenty of colleges that have been around for a long time you don't know about either.

Now, can we get BACK to the subject please?:roll:

I'm sorry, I don't mean any disrespect to posters. Most topics at AD aren't restricted to one viewpoint.

If this thread is open to "believers" only, then I'll leave.

:iough:

It's not only open to believers...you are quite welcome. I just don't want people getting dissed about what they have experienced. These are personal and in many cases very life changing...just keep an open mind is all I ask and don't be rude. Truce?:ty:

Anyone here get into paranormal stuff? Like Ghosts, UFOs, etc?:hmm:

no. have tried to hunt for it and saw nothing. found nothing. I don't believe in ghost stuff. UFO? sure but with reasonable doubt.

Reba, please don't get mad. You know I have a great deal of respect for you and your views.

Ok. My logical explanation for what happened to you was the comment made about his family wandering off may have been the descendants (children) of his family members he buried.

I'm sorry but I lol'ed :giggle:

LOGICAL explanation? that would mean it's usually supported by a system of scientific methods but there isn't any fact in here. Just a hearsay, assumption, or whatever.

*sigh* Guys, I never said that this thread was only for "believers". I have no issues with anyone's opinion so long as it is on the thread subject. But, comment made over whether or not anyone had any awareness about anything because they didn't know about a college was just rude.

Now...can we pleeeeeaaaassse get back on the thread subject.

I'm sorry but I lol'ed :giggle:

LOGICAL explanation? that would mean it's usually supported by a system of scientific methods but there isn't any fact in here. Just a hearsay, assumption, or whatever.

nice way of calling the OP a liar.

Yeah, I know all about how the scientific method takes other people's feelings into consideration (not).

*sigh* Guys, I never said that this thread was only for "believers". I have no issues with anyone's opinion so long as it is on the thread subject. But, comment made over whether or not anyone had any awareness about anything because they didn't know about a college was just rude.

Now...can we pleeeeeaaaassse get back on the thread subject.

I will try to get back on subject.

I believe we are spiritual beings. I believe everyone has a soul. As "nutty" as that sounds, it means that yes, there are spirits.

I could elaborate, but there are forum rules I do not want to break.

I will try to get back on subject.

I believe we are spiritual beings. I believe everyone has a soul. As "nutty" as that sounds, it means that yes, there are spirits.

I could elaborate, but there are forum rules I do not want to break.

ever considered Buddhism? :giggle:

what about it? what's the question?

The post I was replying to that you LOLed and brought up the scientific method.

I took what you meant to mean the OP was lying as there was only "hearsay" involved.

She is not claiming someone else expeirenced this, she is claiming the event happened to her. She is claiming this to be true.

If you don't think she is being truthful, you should just say so.

Do you think she actually saw an old man who did not have a shadow or not?

Back