Spoooooooky stuff...

I took what you meant to mean the OP was lying as there was only "hearsay" involved.

She is not claiming someone else expeirenced this, she is claiming the event happened to her. She is claiming this to be true.

If you don't think she is being truthful, you should just say so.

Do you think she actually saw an old man who did not have a shadow or not?

I'm talking about you, not her. Check back and see who I'm addressing to.

notice that I said "Just a hearsay, assumption, or whatever."

I'm sorry but I lol'ed :giggle:

LOGICAL explanation? that would mean it's usually supported by a system of scientific methods but there isn't any fact in here. Just a hearsay, assumption, or whatever.

this one?

I will try to get back on subject.

I believe we are spiritual beings. I believe everyone has a soul. As "nutty" as that sounds, it means that yes, there are spirits.

I could elaborate, but there are forum rules I do not want to break.

I agree. Not sure why discussing religion is an issue...it can't possibly be more of a tetchy subject than politics. :hmm:

In any case, I have come to believe that all living things are spirit beings and the frequency and dimension depend upon the physical form and manifestation of matter that the entity takes on.

yes and?

still seeing something that doesn't exist in my post? :eek3:

but there isn't any fact in here. Just a hearsay, assumption, or whatever.
I was responding to the OP's post. You are claiming there were no facts in the OP's post.

So .... do you think the OP was lying about the old man with no shadow ... or not?

I was responding to the OP's post. You are claiming there were no facts in the OP's post.

So .... do you think the OP was lying about the old man with no shadow ... or not?

I'm talking about your "logical explanation" statement.

were you there to witness it? did you take any scientific procedures to document it? did you consult with the scientists to theorize it?

I'm talking about your "logical explanation" statement.

were you there to witness it? did you take any scientific procedures to document it? did you consult with the scientists to theorize it?

Yes, I consulted casper the friendly ghost. He guided me through the field experiments as well as gave expert analysis on the shadowless Earl. :giggle:

I never once said I was conducting a scientific analysis of the OP's experience ... geez.

You can come to a logical conclusion by using reason and the process of elimination.

I never once said I was conducting a scientific analysis of the OP's experience ... geez.

You can come to a logical conclusion by using reason and the process of elimination.

in other word... you came up with.... a "best guess"

how? he was captured by ghost removal service.

I have my contacts

ghostbusters.jpg

I don't know why, but they scream like little school girls around marshmallows ....

I agree. Not sure why discussing religion is an issue...it can't possibly be more of a tetchy subject than politics. :hmm:

In any case, I have come to believe that all living things are spirit beings and the frequency and dimension depend upon the physical form and manifestation of matter that the entity takes on.

ok, do what do you think happens to the spirit when the body dies?

ok, do what do you think happens to the spirit when the body dies?

Well, I think they just switch frequencies...enter a world that is quite similar to this one, but perhaps more "real" you might say...one which is all around us and often interacts with this one.

Well, I think they just switch frequencies...enter a world that is quite similar to this one, but perhaps more "real" you might say...one which is all around us and often interacts with this one.

earlier in this thread I mentioned something that happened to me that I don't want to discuss in the open. I can discuss a portion of it here.

I had a very bizarre dream during the continous events that happened to me .... and in this dream, I woke up in the dream but I was still dreaming. I became "aware".

The most startling thing about all of this was that there were no signs of decay anywhere. Everything was vibrant and full of life. The images I remember were very detailed. There was no rust, no dead leaves, nothing was .... dead or decaying.

Of course, there is more, but I will pm you the details.

earlier in this thread I mentioned something that happened to me that I don't want to discuss in the open. I can discuss a portion of it here.

I had a very bizarre dream during the continous events that happened to me .... and in this dream, I woke up in the dream but I was still dreaming. I became "aware".

The most startling thing about all of this was that there were no signs of decay anywhere. Everything was vibrant and full of life. The images I remember were very detailed. There was no rust, no dead leaves, nothing was .... dead or decaying.

Of course, there is more, but I will pm you the details.

Very very cool...you weren't exactly dreaming dude. ;)

I can see where it would have been a bit freaky, but actually that was probably one of the coolest experiences a person can have. I am looking up something I think will help you understand this a bit. I'll send you the link as soon as I can find it...hopefully with subtitles...or the PDF book version of it.

Wow, this thread went off base pretty fast. Guess it is just as touchy as religion.

Winston Churchill said it well:

"A man has to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink".

Back