Snow in Fort Worth/Dallas, TX

illustrator

Reaction score
I was so excited about have snow on Valentine Days'. It's awesome to have beautiful snow. I woke up at around 6am and being crazy by take incredible scenes, I took.

snow.jpg

snow01.jpg

snow03.jpg

snow02.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!!!

specially i like that green glow beautiful pic on bottom

its rare for texas to get snow...

Unfortunately, it will all probably melt within a few days... :(

VamPyroX said:
Unfortunately, it will all probably melt within a few days... :(

Actually, it melt already this evening. :) So fast! Well, I am glad I took it in the morning.

illustrator said:
Actually, it melt already this evening. :) So fast! Well, I am glad I took it in the morning.
:rofl: That's what always happens! Hehehe! I bet they closed school today, eh?

illustrator said:
I was so excited about have snow on Valentine Days'. It's awesome to have beautiful snow. I woke up at around 6am and being crazy by take incredible scenes, I took.

snow.jpg

snow01.jpg

snow03.jpg

snow02.jpg

wow, so beautiful!

You took Good Pictures illustrator.. I love them they are Beautiful! :)

Awe~ Wha.. a... so beautifoooOOool...

I did showned my hubby about this pictures.. He said.. whoa.. so beautiful and wait minutes.. u says Texas.. Impossible... I can see his eyes wide open and said impossible... I was so lauff'n hard.. and was about to asked him.. You know what... Your parent are in Texas RV trailer park and probably may have snow also there ? He said.. *hmmmm* who knows.. and wait and see to find it out his parent will call us.. ((chuckles))
My hubby's parent are travelling as snow bird heading south and stayed at Texas for 6 mos. They'll return here on April (always every year coming home and to see my hubby's bday) Noth'n new... ((chuckles))

Bullym0m said:
Awe~ Wha.. a... so beautifoooOOool...

I did showned my hubby about this pictures.. He said.. whoa.. so beautiful and wait minutes.. u says Texas.. Impossible... I can see his eyes wide open and said impossible... I was so lauff'n hard.. and was about to asked him.. You know what... Your parent are in Texas RV trailer park and probably may have snow also there ? He said.. *hmmmm* who knows.. and wait and see to find it out his parent will call us.. ((chuckles))
My hubby's parent are travelling as snow bird heading south and stayed at Texas for 6 mos. They'll return here on April (always every year coming home and to see my hubby's bday) Noth'n new... ((chuckles))
u said... beautiful... hmm *wonders self*

I thought u hated snow

VamPyroX said:
:rofl: That's what always happens! Hehehe! I bet they closed school today, eh?

on saturday? *chuckle*

Other handle, I read newspaper. It said about last Saturday on snow was 4-5 inches! :shock:

Last edited:
DeafSCUBA98 said:
BEAUTIFUL!!!

specially i like that green glow beautiful pic on bottom

its rare for texas to get snow...

never miss the snow - once or twice time a year in good ol' Texas. :)

Yes I do remmy when I had snow/ice when I live there -- is it Turtle Creek or north of Dallas?? I am not sure where because it look like to me. :-/

Yes it is beautiful photos -- better than mine in 80's! lol

DeafSCUBA98 said:
u said... beautiful... hmm *wonders self*

I thought u hated snow

Yes I do hate.. espically My hubby says..
Out the look outside just sitting and look out the window.. doesn't mind look and beautiful outside that's all. If I stayed outside.. F-o-o-o-rget it!

Bullym0m said:
Yes I do hate.. espically My hubby says..
Out the look outside just sitting and look out the window.. doesn't mind look and beautiful outside that's all. If I stayed outside.. F-o-o-o-rget it!

I guess it is hard to be a Canadian...

tekkmortal said:
I guess it is hard to be a Canadian...
"hard to be a canadian" ?
*er um, ahem*, I'm canadian.. outside really extremelly MURDER YOU..
((chuckles)) Pretty freezing and more below -26*C Mostly Ices all over and snowing mixed with mushy muddy.. *sigh*
Having hard time to break thick ices.. to prevent slipped.
Do you care come over here and need your hands help! :P

Bullym0m said:
"hard to be a canadian" ?
*er um, ahem*, I'm canadian.. outside really extremelly MURDER YOU..
((chuckles)) Pretty freezing and more below -26*C Mostly Ices all over and snowing mixed with mushy muddy.. *sigh*
Having hard time to break thick ices.. to prevent slipped.
Do you care come over here and need your hands help! :P

In the summertime, sure! *chuckles*

Back