Show off your tattoos and body piercings!

Vamp and deafscuba....do i get a pic in return? :naughty:

PiercedPixie said:
Vamp and deafscuba....do i get a pic in return? :naughty:
OMG! I'm sorry for not replying so soon! I would definitely show you if I had any. Unfortunately, I don't have anything to show at this moment. I do plan on getting piercings, but don't have the time or money to do so. Ugh!

VamPyroX said:
OMG! I'm sorry for not replying so soon! I would definitely show you if I had any. Unfortunately, I don't have anything to show at this moment. I do plan on getting piercings, but don't have the time or money to do so. Ugh!

what kind of piercings are you wanting to get?

:wtf: is a Prince Albert? :P I know a joke about Prince Albert in a can, but about this??? Not too sure....anyone care to enlighten me on this? :mrgreen:

WaterRats13 said:
:wtf: is a Prince Albert? :P I know a joke about Prince Albert in a can, but about this??? Not too sure....anyone care to enlighten me on this? :mrgreen:
Found the information about Prince Albert piercing from Google. here is the information.

WaterRats13 said:

hmph, obviously nobody wants to say it ALOUD on the board so i am just telling it straight to you- it is a piercing on [I did said a certain term bluntly but then i realized and refrained myself based on the fact that there may be kids that come online and this is not the apporirate thread for that KIND of piercing since this is supposed to be photography-relating thread so I am keeping this in mind to censor my blunt words] a male gential organ through a certain hole on its head. yessire. Now now, don't get the wrong idea. i have never seen an actual prince albert piercing myself... :naughty: [hope this is clean enough???]

gnarlydorkette said:
hmph, obviously nobody wants to say it ALOUD on the board so i am just telling it straight to you- it is a piercing on [I did said a certain term bluntly but then i realized and refrained myself based on the fact that there may be kids that come online and this is not the apporirate thread for that KIND of piercing since this is supposed to be photography-relating thread so I am keeping this in mind to censor my blunt words] a male gential organ through a certain hole on its head. yessire. Now now, don't get the wrong idea. i have never seen an actual prince albert piercing myself... :naughty: [hope this is clean enough???]
If you read my post before yours, you'll see a link to a drawing of an actual Prince Albert piercing. If you want a real picture, I'll post that link next. :thumb:

I didn't know about Prince Albert's - alldeaf is good educational for me - :!:

I has three holes in each ears, now I am only using one earing each.

And a real 1/8th carat diamond insert in my front teeth, after copy cat from my deaf friend in Germany as its popular out there to follow pop star "Spice-Girls' - (perhaps sporty spicegirl?) Have you heard of it?

When I smile, there's a nice sparking flash from my teeth :deaf:
Deaf people noticed it quickly after lipreading me and make a comment about it!! With Hearings - not yet!! ah well !

I like tattoo, but its too permanently which I am not sure if I am happy living with it FOREVER, so better to play safe NO THANKS :fly:

RedRum said:
I didn't know about Prince Albert's - alldeaf is good educational for me - :!:

I has three holes in each ears, now I am only using one earing each.

And a real 1/8th carat diamond insert in my front teeth, after copy cat from my deaf friend in Germany as its popular out there to follow pop star "Spice-Girls' - (perhaps sporty spicegirl?) Have you heard of it?

When I smile, there's a nice sparking flash from my teeth :deaf:
Deaf people noticed it quickly after lipreading me and make a comment about it!! With Hearings - not yet!! ah well !

I like tattoo, but its too permanently which I am not sure if I am happy living with it FOREVER, so better to play safe NO THANKS :fly:
Isn't a 1/8 carat diamond in your tooth considered permanent? If that's so, then getting a tattoo is the same.

VamPyroX said:
Isn't a 1/8 carat diamond in your tooth considered permanent? If that's so, then getting a tattoo is the same.
Sort of... :mrgreen:
But there's always an option of having it removed, painlessly whereas a tattoo is lasered off and I've heard it's a bit of a painful process, neverthless, I have 2 tattoos, :lol:.

Cheers!

WaterRats13 said:
Sort of... :mrgreen:
But there's always an option of having it removed, painlessly whereas a tattoo is lasered off and I've heard it's a bit of a painful process, neverthless, I have 2 tattoos, :lol:.

Cheers!
Yes, it can be painlessly removed. However, it would leave a mark that can be easily seen under a blacklight or at old age.

If a diamond is removed from a tooth it can be filled and not seen, painless.
Fixed like a chipped tooth.

A tatoo can only be removed as you said by laser and require cosmetic surgery to hide. If its true, most leave a scar and are painful.

RedRum said:

A tatoo can only be removed as you said by laser and require cosmetic surgery to hide. If its true, most leave a scar and are painful.

Yes..regarding tattoos...that's why I picked tattoos that I knew I'd not regret having when much older than I am currently, :lol: something simple like a small red heart and small unicorn tattoo I have on my right ankle. :)

RedRum said:

Actually, when a tooth is fixed that way... it will still be visible under a blacklight. Trust me... I've seen it before. Watch a person smile under a black light. The fake part doesn't glow while the real part glows some or a lot.

Hello, I´ve have also two tattoos, one under my breast and one on my right leg over the feet. Piercing only on the belly button. about 4 or 5 years ago i´ve a piercing on my eyebrow.

Ehm, i don´t know, how i can add my photo on the message. have to try.

Back