Service Dog Viciously Murdered

:laugh2:

im hope girl will be okay

im sure let police doing their jobs and caught suspect of arrest for cuts of dog's neck on valentine's day that totally nightmares for girls.

I heard about that on the news :( Unfortunately, I cannot believe someone would be that cruel to do something like that. That guy has a serious psychological problem, I hope this guy will face harsher punishment.

My heart goes out to Crystal Brown.

Oh my dear... It got me goose bump after read those thread here... I cannot beleive that anyone can do that like this...

I can image how Crystal react when she saw her dog's head in the box... :cold: If anyone who did cruelty to pets is definitely sick.... Why why why why do that...

This is really sad. I am wondering where it states that the dog was a service dog. I am from this area and did not hear it described as such. Did I miss it? Regardless, what a creep lives among us! :rl:
Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. :dunno:

This is really sad. I am wondering where it states that the dog was a service dog. I am from this area and did not hear it described as such. Did I miss it?

The dog was described as a "therapy dog" which is, in fact, a service dog. This article was first in the Minneapolis Star Tribune, then the next day it was front page 1A in the Saint Paul Pioneer Press and also went to international media.

My hearing dog, Snickers, was brutally assaulted at a dog park last summer in Minneapolis and required emergency surgery. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to sue the people whose dog attacked Snickers, as the police report is totally unbelieveable. The day after it happened, I contacted the local news medias and it was on the news, of which I'm thankful for. Now I carry pepper spray for her protection.

If it were an off-duty police dog you can bet the guy would be looking at some serious jailtime, because if you kill a police dog they look at it like you killed an officer.

If a service dog is murdered it should be tried as a murder of a civil servant.

I second everything Dixie said!

I couldn't read the story, but my God that dude has completely LOST any faith in life, he's lost his brain and he's DEAD!

If it were an off-duty police dog you can bet the guy would be looking at some serious jailtime, because if you kill a police dog they look at it like you killed an officer.

If a service dog is murdered it should be tried as a murder of a civil servant.

My hearing dog, Snickers, has received two death threats by police officers. I agree, Dixie, but at the same time, if a police officer shoots and kills a service dog, he/she should be held liable in a court of law out of this officer's jurisdiction.

My hearing dog, Snickers, has received two death threats by police officers. I agree, Dixie, but at the same time, if a police officer shoots and kills a service dog, he/she should be held liable in a court of law out of this officer's jurisdiction.

Just out of curiosity, Pek: Why did police officers threaten death upon your Snickers?

Just out of curiosity, Pek: Why did police officers threaten death upon your Snickers?

If she came out of the truck. The Ohio state trooper was told she was a hearing/service dog before he started talking to me, as I told him a service dog was on board. All I heard him say was "Shoot ... dog." I couldn't even understand this guy and think he was either on something or it was too windy so I couldn't hear or understand him.

Back