Service Dog Viciously Murdered

This is really sad. I am wondering where it states that the dog was a service dog. I am from this area and did not hear it described as such. Did I miss it? Regardless, what a creep lives among us! :rl:
Girl finds missing dog's head in box on doorstep.

Sometimes I wish Hell really existed. It would be comforting to know that justice would eventually be served on this asshole, seeing as how animal cruelty cases are usually not prosecuted too severely.

I'd be very concerned about a person who'd kill and behead a dog and then leave it on a doorstep for the owner of the dog to find. I'd not want such a person living near me as he's a potential danger to me.

This suggests to me that that this person is quite capable of cruelty to animals and people as well.

That is awful! :eek:

It was horribly cruel to the dog, and horribly cruel to the girl. :(

It's also frightening. :cold: Whoever did such terrible physical damage to the dog, and such terrible emotional damage to the girl, isn't far from doing physical harm to a human, too. That "person" (I use the term loosely) needs to be taken off the streets. :mad:

This is an example of pure evil at it's lowest level.

...This suggests to me that that this person is quite capable of cruelty to animals and people as well.
Absolutely! I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't the culprit's first offense.

Jeez! That is soo awful. How can a person stooped soo low to do that to an owner by leaving her a head of her pet dog in a gift box. I hope this sick person get caught real soon and be put away in jail. :(

... animal cruelty cases are usually not prosecuted too severely.
That's true. Hopefully, the element of terrorizing the girl will add more serious charges and penalties to the offense.

:eek3: Oh my! It's sooo nuts! I would be freak out if it's happen to me! :mad: I understand that girl's feelings! :ugh:

for the cops to laugh about it, its no laughing matter!!!! this is a serious situation and a livelyhood for that poor gurl to go thru, its her daily life with a service dog that was brutally disrupted, and for what? pure killjoy? ( no pun intended) this is just beyound disgusting i hope those sons of bitches are caught and they pay for all the damage caused by those vicous assholes!

OMG OMG OMG OMG
that is sick

what a idiot he deserve to be in prison for rest of his life

I have better idea... get that bastard suspect in big cage with many pit bulls... to see how he feel being bitten repeatedly.....hehehe

OHmG ~~~~~What a sick man!

Also I obviously want to kick two police's butt :thumbd: who laughs! And said threw it away ..

I do not know why person did this for reason because of threat against the family or maybe neighbor did this because sick of dog barks. :dunno:

Hope that girl will be okay!? Ugh :(:(:(

oh man! i cant believe that.. it make me upset and mad for that.. poor girl, i undy how her feeling.. sigh

I have better idea... get that bastard suspect in big cage with many pit bulls... to see how he feel being bitten repeatedly.....hehehe

Don't forget to not feed the pitbulls for a week first! Lol, oops, bad, Tousi, bad!

Back