really BAD news, very sad day!

I'm truly sorry to hear about this. you have my deepest condolences to you and your family! :hug:

Thanks for the showing with all your caring about how I felt! I really feel lot better about that, but I'm still sad and will get over it in several days or so on.

Seq,

you have my deepest condolences to you and your family!

hugs so tight!! Hang in there and your brother's soul will be go in your body and good memories everything what you and him all grown up together, etc.. Hugs again!!

love,

TOF

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

Life is the most confusing and most difficult of all that people have to bear with while living but should never give up and just keep on trying to live on but it just seems that your brother didn't try hard enough so it was a pity that he had to kill himself instead of looking for help.

at least he would no longer have to face anymore problems in another world now.

sequoias said:
I wanted to let you guys know that my brother committed suicide 2 nights ago. No one knows he would do that, I didn't either. He will be rest in peace, and not suffer no more from so many problems in his life. I will really miss him, he was a good brother to me. We are going to Denny Creek on Monday for creamed ash sprinking around the creek up in the mountains east of Seattle. I really can't believe he's gone! My parents had to come up to see me and go to a funeral, it was a last minute trip.

:cry:
I am very sorry to hear about your loss. It is heartbreaking to hear that. My condolence goes to you and your family. I'll pray for you and your family too.

sequoias said:
Thanks for the showing with all your caring about how I felt! I really feel lot better about that, but I'm still sad and will get over it in several days or so on.

Don't worry, you will feel sad for days, maybe weeks. It depends on some people, but I'm glad that we were able to console and make you feel better. I'm really sorry about what had happened. Only if we knew why, but that's not a question to explore right now. Later you may discover some clues leading to a possible answer to what your brother's reasons were.

May your brother rest in peace. So may you have a peaceful mourning in the next few days with your family.

I'm sorry heard abt ur loss bro who been lost on his life.. but he is w/lord.. all of us are alway be there for you when you need us :hug: Seq and you are in mah pray

i am very sorry about your terrible and shocking loss :( ... my condolence goes out to you and your family... hang in there... you have our support in here :)

My deepest condolences to you and your family, it is hard to lose your loved ones!

:( I am so sorry to hear about loss of your brother. I will pray for you and your family.

Sequoias, I'm so incredibly sorry to hear of your news. My condolences go out to you and your family.

I am so sorry about your loss of your brother. We are thinking of you, and our condolences to you and your family.

i saw this when i was on the sidekick and was in the middle of something so, i held off saying anything, now that i am here, i am very sorry for your loss seq and i ll pray for you no matter what.

god bless. He's in peace now and even tho he's not in pain i know the wondering will always be there, but know we ALL are here for you!

Dang! Keep ur chin up and be comfty with your family ard. I am sorry to hear...

I'm terribly sorry to hear of the sudden loss that you and your family are going through...may the shock and disbelief be comforted with warm thoughts and good memories of your brother continuously--bringing about a closure with each member of your immediate family....You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers--.

I'm very, very sorry about your loss, seq.

This website may give you what you need to cope with this. It is called:
Survivors of Loved Ones' Suicides, aka SOLOS. You are not alone, as much as difficult this is.

http://www.solos.org/

Is this helpful?

Back