really BAD news, very sad day!

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
I wanted to let you guys know that my brother committed suicide 2 nights ago. No one knows he would do that, I didn't either. He will be rest in peace, and not suffer no more from so many problems in his life. I will really miss him, he was a good brother to me. We are going to Denny Creek on Monday for creamed ash sprinking around the creek up in the mountains east of Seattle. I really can't believe he's gone! My parents had to come up to see me and go to a funeral, it was a last minute trip.

:cry:

oh sheesh. I am terribly sorry! Right now we are dealing with my hubby's mother who is attempting suicide lately. Positive thoughts on ur way.

Aw :( I heard about this earlier and I'm truly sorry to hear about your brother, I honestly don't know what I would do if I lost my sisters, it must be really hard ....

My thoughts and prayer is with you and your family Sequoias... :tears:

Aw, come here :hugs: , Again I'm sorry to hear this....

I feel for you sequoias :hug: *tightly*

I am glad you talked to me in MSN about it. I hope I helped you feel better. :ily:

You and your family are in my prayers, and I am so sorry for your loss. :(

Have a safe trip sweetie. ;)

Oh my dear!

I´m truly sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. I know how you feel after losing your loving brother. :hug: I can image it must be a big shock for you. :(

You & your family are my thought and prayer. :(

I am so sorry for you loss hun. You have my deepest condolences right now. I will pray for you. :hug:

I am very sorry for this shocking loss of your brother. :(

I will pray for you and your family. :hug:

I am deeply sorry for you and your family. My little sister has attempted suicide a few times. It is a really hard thing to know that someone you love so dearly wants to die. I don't know what I'd do if any of her attempts had succeeded. Again, my deepest sympathies are with you.

Oh man, Im really sorry to hear about your loss. I don't know what I'd do if one of my siblings died. My prayers are with you and your family.

Oh no, what a terrible tragedy!

I've heard of so many suicides, such a terrible thing. Some people are good at hiding their problems and don't want their families to worry about them. It's the same with cats, they hide their pain and go off to die alone.

Such a terrible thing to hear of. I send you and your family my prayers and best wishes to get through with this bad news you've shared with us today. Seems like people here are disappearing one by one.

It breaks my heart like this. :(

I am very sorry to hear about your brother :( I have been there as my biological father took his own life by committing suicide too.

Hang in there! :hug:

I feel bad for you and your family.This week seems being dark moment for many people. I went to a funeral two days ago for someone I knew.Then last night my son's girlfriend's grandmother died two days ago and she was real upset.

Sad week.

I am sorry for your loss of your brother. May healing help u to find a peace within your heart.

I am so sorry to hear that. :hug: May the healing process for you and your family. I have tried it for myself but realized it aint worth it. I am glad that I am still here and be there for my son's sake.

My thought and prayer goes with you and your family.

oh am sorry to hear that, you have my deepest condolences. I know how you feel, I just found out one of my cousin's son is thinking about kill himself since he is in wheelchair and paraylised as well from the gun wound he got recently. He is about 14 to 15 years old. YES there so much problems out there that some people even cant handle it and want to give up. IT truely sad to see people go through this without knowing that they have problems, we should encourage them to come and ask for help without feeling shame.

Back