Random Vents.....

Nobody should be fooled by what Robert Fripp did. They aimed for a neuroplasm that was impacted when I was tortured as a child.

"Oh...I was a Fool...for waiting toooo long...
I wasn't smart....
I wasn't wise....
And now I'm standing with
DeafTears in my eyes"....

My vent of the day....I hate it when my FB friends or families click like on those pics of animals being or have been abused to support ending abuse. I am all for ending animal abuse but those horrible pics show up on my newsfeed and I just end up feeling so awful. GRR

Wirelessly posted

shel90 said:
My vent of the day....I hate it when my FB friends or families click like on those pics of animals being or have been abused to support ending abuse. I am all for ending animal abuse but those horrible pics show up on my newsfeed and I just end up feeling so awful. GRR

You can click hide if that helps. You can report that post as offense to you as well.

Wirelessly posted

Dear pharmacy customer, I am sorry that you think I was rude to you because I ignored you. I am sorry that I did not stop and spoke with you or made eye contact when I walked by.
Dear pharmacy customer, Have you considered the one that is preparing your medication is Deaf? Did you consider that the one that is one the computer typing in your medication has tunnel vision due to she has Usher Syndrome 2. Dear customer, thank you for being rude to me the more you tell me how rude I am being, the longer it takes me to get your freaking narcotics ready and your ass out of the pharmacy!
Geez!!!

Wirelessly posted

Dear pharmacy customer, I am sorry that you think I was rude to you because I ignored you. I am sorry that I did not stop and spoke with you or made eye contact when I walked by.
Dear pharmacy customer, Have you considered the one that is preparing your medication is Deaf? Did you consider that the one that is one the computer typing in your medication has tunnel vision due to she has Usher Syndrome 2. Dear customer, thank you for being rude to me the more you tell me how rude I am being, the longer it takes me to get your freaking narcotics ready and your ass out of the pharmacy!
Geez!!!

Hey Babyblue what about this one.......

"What do you mean a 15 minute wait, it's right behind you on the shelf"
Dear Pharmacy customer,
Your medication requires a written prescription. That is why I assume you just saw your doctor.
Being a prescription, we must type it, process your claim to your insurance, pharmacisit checks dosage etc,, print label, then that gets put in order behind everyone else who came before you. After all that we will fill your prescription and happily check you out at the register with a smile just like the last 400 customers.

Wirelessly posted

Angel1989 said:
Wirelessly posted

Geez!!!

Hey Babyblue what about this one.......

"What do you mean a 15 minute wait, it's right behind you on the shelf"
Dear Pharmacy customer,
Your medication requires a written prescription. That is why I assume you just saw your doctor.
Being a prescription, we must type it, process your claim to your insurance, pharmacisit checks dosage etc,, print label, then that gets put in order behind everyone else who came before you. After all that we will fill your prescription and happily check you out at the register with a smile just like the last 400 customers.

Yup, Or when a customer yells and say "All you gotta do is count pills, how hard is that?" o_O ummmm.... I love working in the pharmacy. Not all of the patients are mean. Most are grateful and satisfied. I do get the giggles when a customer as for genetics pills (generics)

Wirelessly posted

Yup, Or when a customer yells and say "All you gotta do is count pills, how hard is that?" o_O ummmm.... I love working in the pharmacy. Not all of the patients are mean. Most are grateful and satisfied. I do get the giggles when a customer as for genetics pills (generics)

Definitely more good customers then bad. Usually the bad ones realize it eventually and apologize. Twenty years at the pharmacy, very stressful job but I really miss working there. I wish I could go back at least part time.

Wirelessly posted

Geez!!!

Awww..I hope this was an isolated incident.

i went into chemist to get canistan for my daughter,i wrote it out showed her what wanted and she shouted across shop (crowded) what my age then said i was to OLD to buy it...bitch knew i was deaf..pointing to anusal i suggested she use it next time she got head ache

(#&%%(*&#%(*&!!!

My stepdaughter just got home from grocery shopping and I happen to grab a bag of dog food and put over my shoulder. Suddenly the bag was wide open!!!
)*(&#@%^)(!&$!@#)%$@%)(*

Attachments

• IMG_0054.jpg
    IMG_0054.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 14
My stepdaughter just got home from grocery shopping and I happen to grab a bag of dog food and put over my shoulder. Suddenly the bag was wide open!!!
)*(&#@%^)(!&$!@#)%$@%)(*

Well its rabbit/squirrel/bird food now :eek3:

Wirelessly posted

Angel1989 said:
Wirelessly posted

Definitely more good customers then bad. Usually the bad ones realize it eventually and apologize. Twenty years at the pharmacy, very stressful job but I really miss working there. I wish I could go back at least part time.

Have you considered hospital pharmacy? Where you are preparing and sending medications to different wards? I am nationally certified as well through PTCB and hopefully get a job at the VA hospital, or any hospital. Reason being is you don't havve to deal with the patients as much. I love working under the laminer flow hood.

Wirelessly posted

shel90 said:
Wirelessly posted

Geez!!!

I get a few patients that get nasty with me. I tell them excuse me but I am HOH and wear 2 hearing aids and my hearing isn't perfect. They usually change their tone and apologize. I do get a handful that do not care, my co workers are excellent and backs me up. I do have to say they are the ones that keeps me going.

Wirelessly posted

I get a few patients that get nasty with me. I tell them excuse me but I am HOH and wear 2 hearing aids and my hearing isn't perfect. They usually change their tone and apologize. I do get a handful that do not care, my co workers are excellent and backs me up. I do have to say they are the ones that keeps me going.

I can see both sides of the coin...the customer feeling sick and wanting the prescription right away...or a family member at home very sick....and people get really exasperated....Even the drive-thru is at times a waiting game, bumper to bumper....People spend a lot of time waiting in line.

Of course it's not the technician's fault...I'd wear a button that says...."Patience??...Hell...I'm gonna kill somebody!"...:giggle:

Just saw a kid speeding down the road on a crotch rocket wearing shorts, a wife beater tshirt, tennis shoes and a full face helmet ... ugh EDDDDIOT!!! Guess he'll learn when he gets a dose of road rash one of these days :roll:

I want to rip my hair out of my damn head!! AAAARGH!! :mad2:

I used an online credit check to see where my credit number is. I'm very happy with where it's currently at. I have checked it some 10 years ago and was happy of the results then.

Anyhow, I used the 7 day trial period. And to use it it asked for your Charge Card information, because it charges $1. Which was fine by me.

Then I got charged after the 7 days are up for $29.95.

This is the results.... (I blocked out names/companies/personal information)

The top part is their response, the bottom part is my question.

===================================================

Response Via Email (<company responder's name>)
06/11/2013 07:20 PM

Thank you for contacting <Company> Customer Care.

We appreciate that you chose <Company Website> to assist you with your credit report needs. We are sorry that you have opted to cancel your membership today.

To cancel your membership with <Company Website>, simply give us a call at 1-855-<phone number> (Monday through Friday 8 AM to 8 PM CST, Saturday 8 AM to 5 PM CST and Sunday 12 PM to 6 PM CST).

Thank you,
<thee Company> Customer Care

Customer By Email (David <last name>)
06/11/2013 05:56 PM

A week ago I wanted to see what my credit score was at. So I used <company website> and put in my charge card information, for the $1 fee. Just to see where my numbers landed.

I was satisfied with the information I gathered. And wanted the account closed. I didn't see anything about how to close the account. So I figured, since it was a 7 day trial, it will end at the end of 7 days and be done with it.

I was sadly mistaken, I got charged by your company on 6/08/2013 for $29.95.

I only wanted to check my score. I do not want to continue monitoring my score. I've looked everywhere on my 'account' to see if I can deleted my charge card information. Nada. There is nothing that allows me to delete the account either.

Please, do not tell me to call some 1-800 number, because I am Deaf. I do not use phones. It's very sad you don't have an email for Deaf people to email you. Yet I had to do a Google search for a possible email address to your company. It wasn't listed under your Contact List. Luckily I was able to find your customer care email address.

I want to know how to remove my Charge Card information from my account. Or a way to delete my account. I do NOT want to be billed from this point on.

Listed below is my name and account ID.

David <my last name> Your Member ID: <my id number>

Thank You,
David <last name>

Question Reference #<bunch of numbers>
Escalation Level:
Low
Date Created:
Last Updated: 06/11/2013 07:20 PM
Email Reason:
Cancel

====================================================

And companies wonder why the hearing people I get to help me. Are nasty to them? Eh? If they would have read what I have stated, I could have done my business via email without a hassle. But me having to hassle a hearing friend or family to help me out for something that could have been done without using them.

Wirelessly posted

RisinDragon said:
I want to rip my hair out of my damn head!! AAAARGH!! :mad2:

I used an online credit check to see where my credit number is. I'm very happy with where it's currently at. I have checked it some 10 years ago and was happy of the results then.

Anyhow, I used the 7 day trial period. And to use it it asked for your Charge Card information, because it charges $1. Which was fine by me.

Then I got charged after the 7 days are up for $29.95.

This is the results.... (I blocked out names/companies/personal information)

The top part is their response, the bottom part is my question.

===================================================

Response Via Email (<company responder's name>)
06/11/2013 07:20 PM

Thank you for contacting <Company> Customer Care.

We appreciate that you chose <Company Website> to assist you with your credit report needs. We are sorry that you have opted to cancel your membership today.

To cancel your membership with <Company Website>, simply give us a call at 1-855-<phone number> (Monday through Friday 8 AM to 8 PM CST, Saturday 8 AM to 5 PM CST and Sunday 12 PM to 6 PM CST).

Thank you,
<thee Company> Customer Care

Customer By Email (David <last name>)

A week ago I wanted to see what my credit score was at. So I used <company website> and put in my charge card information, for the $1 fee. Just to see where my numbers landed.

I was satisfied with the information I gathered. And wanted the account closed. I didn't see anything about how to close the account. So I figured, since it was a 7 day trial, it will end at the end of 7 days and be done with it.

I was sadly mistaken, I got charged by your company on 6/08/2013 for $29.95.

I only wanted to check my score. I do not want to continue monitoring my score. I've looked everywhere on my 'account' to see if I can deleted my charge card information. Nada. There is nothing that allows me to delete the account either.

Please, do not tell me to call some 1-800 number, because I am Deaf. I do not use phones. It's very sad you don't have an email for Deaf people to email you. Yet I had to do a Google search for a possible email address to your company. It wasn't listed under your Contact List. Luckily I was able to find your customer care email address.

I want to know how to remove my Charge Card information from my account. Or a way to delete my account. I do NOT want to be billed from this point on.

Listed below is my name and account ID.

David <my last name> Your Member ID: <my id number>

Thank You,
David <last name>

Question Reference #<bunch of numbers>
Escalation Level:
Low
Date Created:
Last Updated: 06/11/2013 07:20 PM
Email Reason:
Cancel

====================================================

And companies wonder why the hearing people I get to help me. Are nasty to them? Eh? If they would have read what I have stated, I could have done my business via email without a hassle. But me having to hassle a hearing friend or family to help me out for something that could have been done without using them.

A relay operator couldn't do? Sorry , you had this experience.

Wirelessly posted

Babyblue said:
Wirelessly posted

shel90 said:
Wirelessly posted

Geez!!!

Thar's awesome your co- workers back you up. People can be nasty.

Wirelessly posted

rockin'robin said:
Wirelessly posted

I can see both sides of the coin...the customer feeling sick and wanting the prescription right away...or a family member at home very sick....and people get really exasperated....Even the drive-thru is at times a waiting game, bumper to bumper....People spend a lot of time waiting in line.

Of course it's not the technician's fault...I'd wear a button that says...."Patience??...Hell...I'm gonna kill somebody!"...:giggle:

:giggle:

I feel frustration with someone a few days ago. Begging is for money really annoys me... I'm so sick of repeated "no" replies. Well, I don't ask my mom or any relative member or anybody for some money unless it's emergency reasons. How about start to take some responsibility now, can't she?

Ugh.....

Back