Random Vents.....

Wirelessly posted
A relay operator couldn't do? Sorry , you had this experience.
I don't own a TTY or whatever relay operator thing majing.

Very seldom have I had issues with getting support through emails. This is one of the rare ones.

Most companies I deal with in person and they know me after so many years. But other companies, I have to do through emails because they are not in my city.

Wirelessly posted

RisinDragon said:
Wirelessly posted
A relay operator couldn't do? Sorry , you had this experience.
I don't own a TTY or whatever relay operator thing majing.

Very seldom have I had issues with getting support through emails. This is one of the rare ones.

Most companies I deal with in person and they know me after so many years. But other companies, I have to do through emails because they are not in my city.

AOL aim has a relay operator. You don't have VP? Emails always work best.

I feel frustration with someone a few days ago. Begging is for money really annoys me... I'm so sick of repeated "no" replies. Well, I don't ask my mom or any relative member or anybody for some money unless it's emergency reasons. How about start to take some responsibility now, can't she?

Ugh.....

In my experiences some people never take responsibility ... a few people owe me thousands of dollars ... one in particular borrowed some a couple times that was $245 total then they came back asking for $200 more a year later for a parking ticket they were gonna go to jail if they didn't pay it ... they were suppose to pay it back a week later ... they didn't ... but the straw that broke the camels back was when i handed it to them in a bank envelope they had the nerve to pull it out and count it in front of me ... I mean really??? Haven't spoken to them for almost 2 years now I won't even answer their texts or anything after that.

AOL aim has a relay operator. You don't have VP? Emails always work best.

I thought of a TTY, but for some reason in the back of my mind. I feel weird out about the concept of another person in the middle of the conversation. I know they are relaying information. It just freaks me out.

I had a call come to me once at NTID for my roommate. I picked up the phone and answered. I heard a bunch of clacking sounds in the background but no voice. My roommate had a TTY in the room, but I had absolutely no idea how to use it. So I hanged up. Few seconds later, I get a call again. This time there was a person on the line, saying he's a relay operator. I felt awkward with this guy in the middle of our conversation so I can get a message to her BF aka my roommate.

A friend suggested Skype. I haven't checked it out yet. Along with the fact I don't have a Web Cam. I used to have one, years ago. I used to be all into it. But after a while I got so sick of 'asking' people if I could see them. Because majority didn't want too or they didn't have a Web Cam either. When i moved out of my apartment back home, because my mother got sick 3 years ago. I threw out my web cam and said enough of this crap.

Maybe I should try again. But I don't want to push for it to be done. Being able to see them and read their lips while they talk would be great for me. I don't know, just a lot of choices.

Been working long days with short naps in between, usually woken by phone calls. People are aware of my schedule but call anyway. And people who are supposed to be picking up the daytime duties aren't.

In my experiences some people never take responsibility ... a few people owe me thousands of dollars ... one in particular borrowed some a couple times that was $245 total then they came back asking for $200 more a year later for a parking ticket they were gonna go to jail if they didn't pay it ... they were suppose to pay it back a week later ... they didn't ... but the straw that broke the camels back was when i handed it to them in a bank envelope they had the nerve to pull it out and count it in front of me ... I mean really??? Haven't spoken to them for almost 2 years now I won't even answer their texts or anything after that.

Yep....most likely I'd be a millionaire if the people that borrowed and owed me $$$ would pay me back.....Not that I'm a "patsy"...far from it!....It's over the years....never the same person....I'll never Collect...but one good thing is I kept records of it all....

So at my funeral...I'll ask for a blackboard stand and place it right beside the casket.... and write down all their names and what they owe....:giggle:..and if they come to the funeral....oh my!....:laugh2:....At the bottom I'll say..."I'm gonna haunt you from beyond the grave"!....

Still wondering what day this is! Didn't get much rest today and now have to work on Friday, the last day I have to spend with kids before they move. My boss completely ignored my requests in person, email, and through our time-off scheduler program. Nice.

Excuse My French

This morning, arriving at the gym to complete the first of two weekly leg days, I had the pleasure of dealing with an anti re-racking douchetard of most epic proportions. Now normally I would just let this annoy me for a moment and go on with my day, but this man was lazy with an L so capital it bothered me from start to finish. It also ensured he got heard from me there. You're welcome for your asshole induced fame, dicknose.

Anyway, this guy seemed on a mission from Satan to use every piece of equipment possible while leaving the greatest assortment of weight possible. From machine to machine, bar to bar the anti re-racker left a path of 45s to 2.5s consisting of hundreds of pounds. It seemed not his goal to lift, but to make more work for everyone else. This idea was further solidified by his extremely lethargic and extended rest periods leading me to appreciate that actually removing the weights would have benefited him more than his actual workout had.

Then a glimmer of hope! He moved to a piece of equipment he'd used more than half an hour before and removed the plates from either side...

Only to put on a different weight, use the machine for one set and leave the second set of weights for the poor soul who needed the equipment next. Douche status solidified.

By the time he left he had managed to rack/fail to re-rack enough weight that I actually had to remove the weight from one of his pieces of equipment and move it another just to complete one of my lifts; he'd not left enough on the conveniently provided weight stacks.

You know who re-racked all that shit from all those assorted pieces of equipment? I did. Because I like to be nice to people. *And lift heavy things of course.

So please re-rack your weights. I don't care if you think you're using a "typically used" weight. How do you know what the person after you can lift? Some people need more, some people need less. That's why there are different weights in the first place.
nutkick.gif
for being a lazy, bitch. You're at the damn gym.

Wirelessly posted

Jess said:
This morning, arriving at the gym to complete the first of two weekly leg days, I had the pleasure of dealing with an anti re-racking douchetard of most epic proportions. Now normally I would just let this annoy me for a moment and go on with my day, but this man was lazy with an L so capital it bothered me from start to finish. It also ensured he got heard from me there. You're welcome for your asshole induced fame, dicknose.

Anyway, this guy seemed on a mission from Satan to use every piece of equipment possible while leaving the greatest assortment of weight possible. From machine to machine, bar to bar the anti re-racker left a path of 45s to 2.5s consisting of hundreds of pounds. It seemed not his goal to lift, but to make more work for everyone else. This idea was further solidified by his extremely lethargic and extended rest periods leading me to appreciate that actually removing the weights would have benefited him more than his actual workout had.

Then a glimmer of hope! He moved to a piece of equipment he'd used more than half an hour before and removed the plates from either side...

Only to put on a different weight, use the machine for one set and leave the second set of weights for the poor soul who needed the equipment next. Douche status solidified.

By the time he left he had managed to rack/fail to re-rack enough weight that I actually had to remove the weight from one of his pieces of equipment and move it another just to complete one of my lifts; he'd not left enough on the conveniently provided weight stacks.

You know who re-racked all that shit from all those assorted pieces of equipment? I did. Because I like to be nice to people. *And lift heavy things of course.

So please re-rack your weights. I don't care if you think you're using a "typically used" weight. How do you know what the person after you can lift? Some people need more, some people need less. That's why there are different weights in the first place.
nutkick.gif
for being a lazy, bitch. You're at the damn gym.

I been there , girl! Dislike it too , he shouldn't mess with Jess : giggle: go steel toe next time :lol:

Why does getting older have to hurt so much? I am active up to a point, so it's not like I am lazy, but geez louise, I ache every single morning.

How about a chiropractor or massage therapist? Some insurance will cover that. It might help to loosen up stiff muscles.

How about a chiropractor or massage therapist? Some insurance will cover that. It might help to loosen up stiff muscles.

Not sure it would help much, but I may check into it. I know it's mostly my fibromyalgia doing this.

Not sure it would help much, but I may check into it. I know it's mostly my fibromyalgia doing this.

My friend also has it...and there are days she does not go out at all...haven't seen her in a while either. Do you take any meds for this?...

Why does getting older have to hurt so much? I am active up to a point, so it's not like I am lazy, but geez louise, I ache every single morning.

I know how you feel...when I was exercising all the time, I ached everyday. I haven't been exercising much and I don't ache as much but I need to exercise for good health. GRRR!

Hope you feel better!

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:

How about taking a great brand of vitamins not Walmart or GNC. I know two brands I can inbox you with to check out.

My friend also has it...and there are days she does not go out at all...haven't seen her in a while either. Do you take any meds for this?...

No meds I can take with all these allergies I have. I was on something, but all of a sudden, it started making me sick and doing weird things. Doc told me to get off.

Wirelessly posted

How about taking a great brand of vitamins not Walmart or GNC. I know two brands I can inbox you with to check out.

I am taking vitamins recommended by the doctor. Can't remember what they are. Get regular blood-work done as well.

Called Doc yesterday about this and he advised that I walk 1/2 a mile daily, but do it either very early morning or evening when sun is going down. Light to moderate exercise with resistance bands and my little bike type pedals I got from LoveBlue. Also, I have found that when I really do keep to the vegan diet I have been working towards, I have less pain.

Just killed yet another spider. *shudder*

The only catch, this one was hanging on my shirt. It only took some screaming from me and bending over for him to fall from my shirt onto the floor, where I promptly squished him.

*I hate spiders* (where is the icon for this ??!!! :lol: )

Just killed yet another spider. *shudder*

The only catch, this one was hanging on my shirt. It only took some screaming from me and bending over for him to fall from my shirt onto the floor, where I promptly squished him.

*I hate spiders* (where is the icon for this ??!!! :lol: )

smiley-spider_2513513k.jpg

Back