Random Vents.....

i actaully woke up just half an hour ago, fully dressed...at 4:20 am, let my dogs in , thinking it was 7:30pm last night, WTF..WTF had bottle of wine and onto second (same kind thank go), of the expensive waihekie island sav blanc but no idea it put me to sleep since last night i must been really euh i feexhausted (or drunk) or both....
talk about bein dazed and confused i ACTUACLLY thought it was tea time and flicking thru tv thinking WTF why its 4:30 only took me TEN miinutes to work out it was 4 thirty IN THE MORNING ie 430AM!!
duh i feel stupid
musta been dead tired from the weeks' work, and NOW i cant wait till actauly 4:30 PM n 12 hourse time...****ing hell!!!!

Cats got me up around 7:30....grrrrrr...too early as I went to bed very late last night....Woke up a few days ago to find all 3 of my pets sleeping with me....(how pathlic is that?...:giggle:)...Dunno when my friend is gonna pick up the kitten...(she's all black, around 2 months old).....

I hate having insomnia. It's been especially bad the last 2 or 3 weeks, and moreso the last 2 nights. I took a vacation day for tomorrow so I can just get some rest.

Wirelessly posted

AlleyCat said:
I hate having insomnia. It's been especially bad the last 2 or 3 weeks, and moreso the last 2 nights. I took a vacation day for tomorrow so I can just get some rest.

I feel for you. I know exactly how it is. I currently take sleep aids to help me sleep. Go to your doctor and he can tell you whats best to help you sleep.

Nobody should be fooled by what Robert Fripp did. They aimed for a neuroplasm that was impacted when I was tortured as a child.

Wirelessly posted

I feel for you. I know exactly how it is. I currently take sleep aids to help me sleep. Go to your doctor and he can tell you whats best to help you sleep.

I've had insomnia off-and-on for several years. I've had prescriptions for them. They don't help so much. Part of the problem is sleeping in the same bed with a very restless husband (from his TBI). Sometimes moving to another bed in another room is the only thing that works.

Nobody should be fooled by what Robert Fripp did. They aimed for a neuroplasm that was impacted when I was tortured as a child.

I was tortured as a child too....beat, spanked. shot and drug behind a car with a rope around my neck...like a dog! :giggle:...Believe I turned out OK....(just a slight limp and wear a neck brace occasionally)....And Robert Flippin' Fripp didn't fool me!

Love that ol' saying....."You're OK....I'm OK"....

You have serious mental problems to mock someone who was tortured as a child.

You have a really slow learning curve if you can't realize that people will mock you every time when you come here to expound your paranoid fantasies.

You also are very self centered and lacking in empathy, as is typical of schizophrenia, if you can't understand that others are trauma survivors.

all of a sudden, I saw some videos of animals that humans did not do speed things up in order to help animals. It pisses me off!!

You have a really slow learning curve if you can't realize that people will mock you every time when you come here to expound your paranoid fantasies.

You also are very self centered and lacking in empathy, as is typical of schizophrenia, if you can't understand that others are trauma survivors.

If you want to go on endlessly making your cowardly gestures towards a person both at risk and in pain, be my guest, but the truth is that blaming someone for something they knew nothing about signified the rise of deception. Your absence of remorse and lack of empathy is promotion of a deception at the root of your crudities towards me and the applause it solicits. When weasels are popular it is dangerous to the innocent.

Anyone else miss Richard Roehm?

I am really bummed out ! The Boston strong concert is on line right now and it is not working as they're having tech problems.

Bit frustrated with work, which oddly motivates me to work harder. Unfortunately I ticked off the CEO of a vendor who is doing key development for my VP's pet project. Bother's me that I've made things tougher for my VP and Director, but hopefully they realize that I answered the questions accurately, concisely, and directly despite him asking the same question 3 times in an email chain in one day about information that was provided in 2 emails and a phone call previously. Evidently he didn't like the third answer where I copied and pasted his original question and my original answer to back up that I disagree with his statement. I know he was trying to understand, but it was really like talking to a wall. It's too bad that both of us chose to continue to go down that path, unfortunately my boss was out and the VP wasn't taking his calls earlier. He's a nice guy, just a bit out of his league on the issue.

Wirelessly posted

I came home after an Usana meeting and my dad told me something negative! My bro's wife makes him believe she's all that and he compares me to her. She's 500 lbs and bossy!

Wirelessly posted

I came home after an Usana meeting and my dad told me something negative! My bro's wife makes him believe she's all that and he compares me to her. She's 500 lbs and bossy!

500 lbs. ??...good lord...don't let her sit on you, Rio....

Wirelessly posted

I'm curious .. why do you let her get to you? You have mentioned her several times here.

Wirelessly posted

AlleyCat said:
Wirelessly posted

I'm curious .. why do you let her get to you? You have mentioned her several times here.

My dad , puts me down and tells me I ought to be like her. I don't let it get to me , ignore my dad's comment yet it bothers me. There is more to this situation and this is only surface.

Wirelessly posted

rockin'robin said:
Wirelessly posted

500 lbs. ??...good lord...don't let her sit on you, Rio....

I won't let that happen lol

Wirelessly posted

My dad , puts me down and tells me I ought to be like her. I don't let it get to me , ignore my dad's comment yet it bothers me. There is more to this situation and this is only surface.

From prior posts, thought you were moving out many times...??...Don't need all that drama (nobody does)...

Wirelessly posted

rockin'robin said:
Wirelessly posted

From prior posts, thought you were moving out many times...??...Don't need all that drama (nobody does)...

I am apt hunting tomorrow :)

Back