Random Vents.....

Lots of stupidity with drama among deaf community here in this state. They don't check on facts before spreading out crap. Real friends believe in you, fake friends believe in others.

Lots of stupidity with drama among deaf community here in this state. They don't check on facts before spreading out crap. Real friends believe in you, fake friends believe in others.

I never really thought about it, but I guess it's no different for US. People get close then rumors spread. I'm sure there is bullying here to, but you would think older people know better.

I never really thought about it, but I guess it's no different for US. People get close then rumors spread. I'm sure there is bullying here to, but you would think older people know better.

Yeah, scary to meet people who are 2 faced and don't know their background.

I agreed. :)

As for drama in the Deaf community, I don't let it upset me like i used to before. I only get upset when I have drama with friends but since choosing who I trust wisely from life`s lessons, I rarely have problems with them.

Wirelessly posted

VacationGuy234 said:
Wirelessly posted

My bro's wife loves to be childish and toss my cleaning goods in trash. She's very immature playing these pick a fight games. She literally is an adult bully , no joke at the age of forty something!

Wow! I can't imagine that. Does she give you a reason for it?

She thinks, she can take charge. Very bossy person , never meet anyone like her. Her attitude stinks bec she thinks, she's better than you. In fact, she has nothing.

I understand that this happens from time to time. It's usually a station glitch. But all the time? That can't be. Everybody would be crying foul over the delays if this were all the time.

Live TV, however, is often behind and with errors. That's because there's a live captionist trying to keep up at the same time. But pre-recorded shows aren't this way, generally.

:dunno2:

I never said "all the time" but it does happen a lot on the shows we watch. I know it could be worse but I did have a "random vent" especially with the live news after the earthquake.

As for drama in the Deaf community, I don't let it upset me like i used to before. I only get upset when I have drama with friends but since choosing who I trust wisely from life`s lessons, I rarely have problems with them.

That stuff has nothing to do with me and my gf has issues with drama here for years.

Wirelessly posted

My bro's wife loves to be childish and toss my cleaning goods in trash. She's very immature playing these pick a fight games. She literally is an adult bully , no joke at the age of forty something!

ask her if she was a butch, ha ha

Squirrels that steal the bird's suet.

No need to tell me ways to stop it. I don't really care. I'm just won't replace the missing one's for a few days.

The kitten I'm babysitting for a few days (friend is moving)....gets into everything...got a bottle of water that I shoot at the kitten...but she goes right back to my Plants....She's a sweetie when she behaves, tho'.

Wirelessly posted

It really annoys me, when people make assumptions when they don't know the facts.

CC's are stuck on my TV....:roll:...tried everything...no dice....gonna wait until my oldest boy gets home.

For the love of God!.....My son's computer is a piece of crap....Took me about 15 minutes to even get on the darn thing!...:giggle:.....And it's gonna be 2 weeks before mine is repaired....*sigh*....Oh well....

For the love of God!.....My son's computer is a piece of crap....Took me about 15 minutes to even get on the darn thing!...:giggle:.....And it's gonna be 2 weeks before mine is repaired....*sigh*....Oh well....

My hubby fixes computers for FUN. Unfortunately everyone knows that now so he gets a lot of calls.

I fix computers for fun as well. But I put a stop to all the people calling me when they want me to fix the computers for FREE. Hell no. My time and effort cost money. I went to college to learn this trade, they can at least pay something.

Yeah...one of my neighbors fixes computers too...but I take mine to someone I've known a long time and does an excellent job...he's not too expensive...he just is so busy, but the wait is worth it.

Back