Random Vents.....

Creeps. Is that an actual spider?

smiley-spider_2513513k.jpg

That is a beautiful spider. I like the color on its behind just like a peacock. Cool. :thumb:

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:
Wirelessly posted

How about taking a great brand of vitamins not Walmart or GNC. I know two brands I can inbox you with to check out.

I am taking vitamins recommended by the doctor. Can't remember what they are. Get regular blood-work done as well.

Called Doc yesterday about this and he advised that I walk 1/2 a mile daily, but do it either very early morning or evening when sun is going down. Light to moderate exercise with resistance bands and my little bike type pedals I got from LoveBlue. Also, I have found that when I really do keep to the vegan diet I have been working towards, I have less pain.

You can do ! I am on a weight loss program:)

I want to go into a graduate course in anthropology (ethnography or whatever) that I'm not really a part of, and just sit there and tell the students and the professor that I need to observe and interact with them because I want to study the peculiar ways and attitudes of anthropologists. I want to gain insight on topics such as their respect (or lack thereof) for their subjects, and the perspective from which that respect (or lack thereof) stems.

I'd have to register for the class - that would be expensive. Maybe I'll just follow people around while they try to do their research. Observe and interact with them in order to gain insight.

Yeah.

Wirelessly posted

The internet here is whacked! It has DSL tried everything . Verizon hope I can get wireless from my mobile to my laptop :)

I hate it when people walk out of a room, into a busy hallway and stop i the middle of the hallway to stare at their phone!!

Thanks, I needed to get that off my chest :)

Red lights sitting on red light when no traffic going across for 3 minutes.

If this is a very common, rather than just happening very infrequently, it is an indication that this would be a better place for stop signs rather than lights.

I suspect my bro 'a wife has someone spying on me. Only my opinion can't prove it. Regardless , I don't care! I am living my own life . She is like that to meddle in people's business . Less I am away from her the better !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked my apartment to put in a smoke detector with strobe light and put it in bedroom. I was just informed that they can only put it in living room. Do they even think???

I asked when do I need to be informed of possible fire, when I am sleeping or awake?

Ugh!!

Smoke detector placement.

That's why I had my apartment manager place it in between the living room and my bedroom. That way if I was in either room, I would easily see the light strobe go off. I keep my bedroom door open, of course.

I asked my apartment to put in a smoke detector with strobe light and put it in bedroom. I was just informed that they can only put it in living room. Do they even think???

I asked when do I need to be informed of possible fire, when I am sleeping or awake?

Ugh!!

I hate it when people walk out of a room, into a busy hallway and stop i the middle of the hallway to stare at their phone!!

Thanks, I needed to get that off my chest :)

I read something recently that like 85% of ppl will deliberately avoid making eye contact with another person walking on a sidewalk by directing their attention toward their smartphones.

Some people just don't get it!

Do not plagiarize! Whenever you quote something on your fb status give credit to the writer not you.

Making an ASL music video please do not say by your name. Give the musician credit for example: Just The Way Are by Bruno Mars ASL by Your name. Proper way

Don't like my life being in a limbo. So frustrating to wait for the answer on what to do with my career.

Do not plagiarize! Whenever you quote something on your fb status give credit to the writer not you.

Making an ASL music video please do not say by your name. Give the musician credit for example: Just The Way Are by Bruno Mars ASL by Your name. Proper way

how do sitting at red lights plagiaize

Really?

Back