Pregnancies/Deliveries

And, funny, after giving a birth a girl and I walked missed her there, Nurse told me need laying and rest :lol:
next morning she finally opened her eye, blue! I have waited to see her color eye after birth she been crying and sleeping, breastfed :lol:

When we get out of hospital babies usual taken pix mine couldnt wake there was light on bright she ignored still, sleeping beauty needed to be kissed by her prince :D

Aww so cute!

I think my first got his eyes open and my second got his eyes closed, but with a hat! Damnit! I don't want a hat on my babies when their pix are taken! Cuz I wanna see what their baby hairs are like when I'm a grandma or a lot older! I probably won't remember when I'm too old! :lol:

Originally posted by ChelEler
No, third child.
Four pregnancies. One miscarriage. 4 - 1 = 3. You're at your fifth pregnancy. That means that this would be your fourth child?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Four pregnancies. One miscarriage. 4 - 1 = 3. You're at your fifth pregnancy. That means that this would be your fourth child?

No, fifth month pregnant at 4th time.

Originally posted by ChelEler
Aww so cute!

I think my first got his eyes open and my second got his eyes closed, but with a hat! Damnit! I don't want a hat on my babies when their pix are taken! Cuz I wanna see what their baby hairs are like when I'm a grandma or a lot older! I probably won't remember when I'm too old! :lol:

Yes, my daughter hasn't hat, she had black hair but now dark blonde :dunno:

Read other thread u have been :barf: or feel going to first, baby I have it is a girl but interesting my mom have 2, me and younger sister, first me she has but another she didnt thought it'd be a boy God gaves her a girl again, eh! :)

Ack! Honestly, I would like to have children, but the idea of pregnancy and delivery scare the hell out of me. I saw that video in health class, and it didn't look pleasant. Also, I fell and broke my hymen when I was 7, so all of my reproductive organs stopped growing from the trauma and my doctor said he'd be surprised if I could carry full term. Then when I was 18 I was in a bad accident and it royally messed up my back and that doctor said I might end up bed-ridden towards the end of my term because of the extra weight. But kids are so cute! Someday when I'm married, I'm going to try and prove the doctors wrong, but that's a long time in the future yet. Bah...

If anyone has any extra kids laying around, I'll gladly adopt them! LOL

I carried my daughter full term, induced next day after the due date and had the baby next day after the induce. That means... due at the 7th of Jan. Induce 8th and had her on 9th. :D I had my reason to induce and dont want to say it here. NO C-SECTION!

U know that ALLL babies have blue eyes all the way up to 6th month, they go to their natural colors? I dont know if u guys knew that :D

TOTALLY A PLUS HATE C-SECTION.

Carried my daughter I think all the way up to 6 or 8cm and got shot right there. Lolz! Couldnt handle the pain. OMG! I still even remember the pain and how I reacted to it. ugh ugh!

NO sleeping pills. NEVER AGAIN! omg! I was dreaming in other place and dont know which place I'm really am in. UGH, omg. NEVER AGAIN! It even fucked my brain because I was weird out with everything that went on in the hospital. omg OMG..never again. I'll sleep before labor and deal with it afterward...if i have 2nd one. :D omg! Still remember it!! Yikes!

Labor was 13 hours all together. YIKES! I even "bitch" at baby's father. I felt so bad afterward. He said dont worry because u said ur sorry if anything comes like this in the beginning of pregnancy. I still felt regrets but now better. :D

Wow. I haven't bitched at my boys' father when being in labor. I simply just focused on what I need to do: breathe breathe breathe PUSH breathe breathe breathe PUSH breathe breathe breathe PUUUUUUUSH! :laugh2:

I miscarried at first but I'm at my 8 week preg now :) Thank god.

What was it like to see your child at the first time?

Before giving birth, did this happen to you when you wish it was a boy/girl and it came out what you wished for?

I'm nervous! :) Wonder if C-Section leaves scar?

Originally posted by Marj
I miscarried at first but I'm at my 8 week preg now :) Thank god.

Don't keep your hope high right now, because there are some high risk of miscarriage through out to 3 months. After three months, you're more stable. :fingersx: for your pregnancy to go into full term! :thumb:

Originally posted by Marj
What was it like to see your child at the first time?
It was incredible!! It's almost like "How did I do that?" All's :thumb:

Before giving birth, did this happen to you when you wish it was a boy/girl and it came out what you wished for?

To be honest with you, wishing it is a girl or boy won't change the production. First, I didn't care if it's a boy or a girl, because either way I just want a child! Second one was almost the same. This third time, I wished for a girl, but the result of the ultrasound shows a third leg. :smh: Oh well.

I'm nervous! :) Wonder if C-Section leaves scar?

Yes, it will leave one or more scars. It's almost like cutting you wide open and sew you close up. I have seen a friend of mine with her c-section scar. It doesn't look too bad, but it was years years ago when she got a c-section. So, I guess time heals the scar to "perfection." Heh.

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
This is why I wanted a parents forum.......

:thumb: Perfect idea! Also to talk about children... how to punish them. (Off-topic here.)

Back