Prayers Needed For Taylor

That is good news. Hopefully we hear from him soon.

1.gif

Hooray! Taylor's gonna be ok! :)
999.gif

Whew!

It's a good thing Taylor is well-liked here and had a lot of people hoping the best for his health to take a turn for the better.

I hope he'll make a good recovery and that we'll hear from him soon.

SpiceHD said:
great news! hes recovering now and is awake. but is on heavy medicate for now. thats all i know. hes okay as far as i know.
THAT IS AWESOME NEWS!!!

1.gif

I'm so happy he's awake and is on the way to recovery!! When he comes back to AD, he will be surprised to see just how much we all care for him and been rooting for him to get well and come back to AD! :dance2:

That's good news. I hope we hear more soon.

YAYYYA!!!!! Praise the Lord... but we need HIM do some wonder works on Taylor...

ANything can be POSSIBLE!!.. Miracles are amazing!!!.. Taylor come back soon when you feeling better.. we missed you so much!! and we are very glad that you are getting better!! :dance:

hes talking to k9cop and has been asking about us so yea hes recovering but i dont know the exact condition he s in. still waiting to find out on how well he is and everything. no idea if theres any extra plms or just him recovering right now.

i just spoke with k9cop. He's improving and is wondering with the people here too. I've also asked about the posts that was hung on the walls or gave to him? I'm not sure exactly and he nearly cried. :) He's doing fine and improving!! :thumb:

OldNavyGirl said:
i just spoke with k9cop. He's improving and is wondering with the people here too. I've also asked about the posts that was hung on the walls or gave to him? I'm not sure exactly and he nearly cried. :) He's doing fine and improving!! :thumb:

Now he knows he got ton of friends waiting for him to come back to AD! I'm sooooo gllladddddd he's improving.. :thumb:

I am praying for him to get well soon. Pray very hard too.

I am truly happy that he is getting better now and need therapy to improve better soon.

glad that he is okay.. whew... i am sure that he will surprise ad care and miss him... cuz of now there 7 pages now..

Glad to hear that he is doing great and improving. I am sure he want to get a speedy recovering so he can get back in here. We all miss ya. :hug:

Glad to hear Taylor is almost on his own feet. Blessing him to be recovery !!

:applause:

Back