Prayers Needed For Taylor

Nancy said:
Yes, he's a regular AD poster, and he's hearing. He's :confused: :shock: very well-liked, always good to us, :confused: and that's why we miss him!

I hope Taylor gets better fast so he can come back.

i thought it was WELL-LOVED AND WONDERFUL TO US??? :D :nana: :giggle:

SpiceHD said:
great news! hes recovering now and is awake. but is on heavy medicate for now. thats all i know. hes okay as far as i know.

that is the best news i have heard in a while!!! :
applause: to UNCLE BOO!!! :D MWAH!!!

"chanting" GET YOUR BUTT BACK IN HERE TAYPOO! WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU TAYPOO!!! AND LET THE FUN BEGIN AGAIN!!! :D AND YOU ARE STUCK WITH US! :thumb: :hug: N :kiss:

Wow I got a whole bunch of goosebumps!! Hang in there and wish you a speedy recovery! :thumb:

that´s WONDERFUL news.... I´m glad that he recovered well at last....

thank god he's doing well!!!!!!!!! Speedy recovery dude we're gonna send u bunch of more love for u to come back to us!

oh whew i read all the posts in wow since taylor's "scare" and being in coma

i know what coma is like i had a cousin who was in coma after car accident unfortune she died 5 days after she never woke up

i am really thankfully that taylor survived and woke up i have been praying since this posts started
it is mircle

well taylor hang there and take easy to recover don't push yourself too quicky smile

moonflower

I'm so happy that he's getting better. Hurry and get back in here cause I miss you Taylor.

I'm so happy all the prayers have been answered and that Taylor is doing better. Hope he has a full recovery! :hug:

He's in our prayers and positive thoughts and well recovery on his way to a strong man. Glad to hear the good news. More speed recovery.

It has been almost a month since the last update--any news?

i have been trying to contact him and i managed to miss his messages every time seem like hes back to his busy life so that tells me hes doing lot better but no promises just guessing :)

Someone need to tell him to come back to AD and give us a new updates of how is he doing..

Hello..

I dont know who is Taylor but I hope so he get better soon .

wow someone havent not put up for updates. Someone should let us know how he is right now than worries

i just found out last nite... taylor is still in school and wont be online active till sometime in feb so since hes back in police school.. hes obviously is okay now... but i still worries lol :-P

Back