Prayers Needed For Taylor

This is WONDERFUL

SpiceHD said:
i just found out last nite... taylor is still in school and won't be online active till sometime in feb so since he's back in police school.. he's obviously is okay now... but i still worries lol :-P

:applause: :dance:

Thanks Spice. This is wonderful to hear. It's been a year since I found AD, but many of the old posters have left, or cut back.

GO TAYLOR!

:applause: I am happy to hear that he's doing well now, and will be back online in February. :)

I look forward to seeing Taylor post again. :)

As do I.
I was astonished and upset to learn of his misfortune, since he has always commanded utmost respect from me and others.
He earned it.
It will be so good to read his postings again before long.
:)

I'm not even sure where to start with this post LOL. Everyones posts here have left me absolutely speechless and I've tried writing a 'Thank You' post several times but have never been able to find the words to express the feelings I have over the many posts in this thread. I'd start typing and nothing ever sounded like it said enough.

In the hospital, it was lights out for awhile. When I woke up, I found that a fellow officer had printed the posts from this thread and hung them up on the wall of my room. I cannot even put into words what I felt while reading those (yes ladies...some men do cry although its hard to admit :) )

Unfortunately, when I woke up I did not have any computer access and relied on friends to pass messages back and forth (Big Thanks and Hugs to K-9 Cop for taking care of all of that).

I cannot say enough how overcome I was with emotion when I read the posts from this thread. What was just as touching is that some of the posts in this thread are from people who disagreed with me greatly and I thought they had ill will towards me. That showed that even those of us who disagree on things can still be friends.

I wish there was a way to repay the thoughts and prayers from everyone. Again, I cannot even find the right words to explain how I felt then and how I feel now. Please know that the support from everyone here made a HUGE difference in my recovery and getting fully back on my feet. In my eyes, the folks of AD stepped up to help me in a great time of need. I want to say Thank You to everyone for your thoughts, prayers, well-wishes, cards, and even phone calls. I'm lucky to have been a part of AD and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about how grateful I am.

:applause: Taylor!!!! :applause: U are finally here again! We are looking forward for u to come here again! Pah! Glad that u are doing well! :welcome: back!

It's great to see you once again here in AD Taylor! I'm sure the feeling of being overwhelmed with emotions just from seeing all the posts hanging up in your room that was done by a very thoughtful person (many thanks to K-9)--hoping all these posts in some way helped along with your recovery.

Alas, being grateful for the little and big things in life can go a long ways, and having the sort of group like the one here in Alldeaf reaching out in thoughts, many being heartfelt despite the differences with ideas/opinions expressed by others in the past shows how 'our' world can gather together in harmony....as the saying goes: "Take each day one day at a time...as 'Life' is indeed precious!

Welcome back and hope you'll continue to enjoy your stay here in Alldeaf!!

I'll make this thread 'sticky' once again for the time being....

~RR

:applause: Taylor's back! :D Welcome back, Taylor! :hug: Looking forward to your posts again. :)

Welcome back Taylor! :hug: It's really good to see you again! Yeah; believe it a lot of us care about you and worrying about you also.

Hope to see you posting with us again soon. I'm sure most of us have missed your posting. ;)

Welcome you back here again... Next time be careful your health.. *wink*
Yes, We are truly cares you awful lot and answered our prayers you came back your feet again..

Great see'n you here today!

:ily: yayaya u are backkkkk.. smile.. take ur time to come here and make posts... i am glad u are doing allright.. :D

Our prayers had been answered, Taylor!! I'm glad that you're alright and am so glad to see you posting again! We all missed you alot. Because of what you went through, do you look at life differently today, and live each day the best you can?

:welcome: BACK!!!!! You gave us a really really good scare!!!! What happened to you???? I still don't know what happened but sure am glad you're back in AD!!!! You may not know who I am but I've read so many good posts about you and had the heart to tell you that I was worried! I read your post and it gave me goosebumps.. *chills* Looking forward to seeing you post some more!

:fruit:

Welcome back Taylor!! its been such blessed that you recovered!

sure, we missed you! and so glad to hear from you again!...

Glad to hear you're doing well. Stay safe, willya? And nice to meet you since I'm still a newbie. ;)

Back