Prayers Needed For Taylor

Thanks for the update K-9 Cop. Taylor is very fortunate to have a good friend like you.

I am pulling for him.

That good to know that he is not getting worse. My thought and prayer goes to him and his family, and ofc his brother cops. :hug: Hang in there Taylor. We want you back here and post some more. I enjoy your post so much.

C.C.Sinned said:
Update from K-9 Cop :smoking:
... Please keep him in your prayers and thoughts.
K-9 Cop
Thanks for the update.

Taylor continues to be in my thoughts and prayers.

C.C.Sinned said:
My apologies for taking so long to return your message and to post at alldeaf.com. Not much has changed but he is stable at this time meaning he isn't getting any worse. The docs are taking good care of him and I have faith that the outcome will be good. I've passed along your regards and I have printed out the posts that were on alldeaf.com and they are hanging in his hospital room. I'm going to try and keep everyone updated but there has just been so much going on. Please keep him in your prayers and thoughts.
K-9 Cop

Thanks for the update. :)

We all are still thinking about you Taylor....hurry up and get well very soon so you can post here! :) I enjoyed your posts too. :)

nozobo said:
Hang in there Taylor, we'll keep pray for u...

Here's a poem for you Taylor...

Late at night, when you're sleeping... We stayed up and wish upon a star that somewhere you are thinking of us too...

'Cuz we're thinking of you tonight for where there is no where in the world we'd rather be... than here in AllDeaf thinking about your recovery...
:aw: How beautiful that poem is!!! This poem came from the heart. Truer words were never spoken.

C.C.Sinned said:
My apologies for taking so long to return your message and to post at alldeaf.com. Not much has changed but he is stable at this time meaning he isn't getting any worse. The docs are taking good care of him and I have faith that the outcome will be good. I've passed along your regards and I have printed out the posts that were on alldeaf.com and they are hanging in his hospital room. I'm going to try and keep everyone updated but there has just been so much going on. Please keep him in your prayers and thoughts.
K-9 Cop
:ty: K-9 Cop for the update on Taylor. Thank God he isn't getting worse, and very thankful he is in good medical hands. I will keep praying for him everyday. He is so very lucky he has so many people pulling for him.

Malfoyish said:
Thanks for the update K-9 Cop. Taylor is very fortunate to have a good friend like you.

I am pulling for him.

Yes, I agree with you...

Taylor is luck to have a caring friend like K-9 Cop.

Thank you for update, K-9 Cop.

Of course, you, too CCSinned.

Keep on pray for Taylor.

Glad to hear update news about Taylor's condition.

will contuine prayer for him and speed recovery back his feet soon. :)

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Taylor. Get well soon.

Thanks K9 Cop for keeping us updated.... I hope Taylor get more stronger everyday.. He's in my prayer.. Hope he get recovered soon and then take it easy when he wake up.

:aw: Is there any improvement on Taylor? Please get well Taylor, I am praying for you to hurry and get well so we can see your postings soon. Thanks you again K-9 for keeping us posted on Taylor.

God Bless

I'll pray for Taylor

I'm new to AD, but I'm sure he is as nice as all of the other people I have chatted with since I joined this week. I hope he comes back soon because I would love to chat with him too. I have police officers in my family and know of the risks they take. God will protect him because he spends his life protecting us.

Police Officers Prayer

Oh Almighty God, whose great power and eternal wisdom embraces the universe.
Watch over all policemen and law enforcement officers.
Father in Heaven please give them the strength, courage and perseverance to endure
The unjust condemnation, danger, and physical abuse to which they are at times subjected.
We recommend them to your loving care because their duty is dangerous.
Dear God, grant these brave men your almighty protection,
Unite them safely with their families after duty has ended.

Amen

Jellybean said:
I'm new to AD, but I'm sure he is as nice as all of the other people I have chatted with since I joined this week. I hope he comes back soon because I would love to chat with him too. I have police officers in my family and know of the risks they take. God will protect him because he spends his life protecting us.

Police Officers Prayer

Father in Heaven please give them the strength, courage and perseverance to endure
The unjust condemnation, danger, and physical abuse to which they are at times subjected.

Amen

thank you Jellybean, im sure taylor will appeciate that. he is a very nice guy and a great guy to chat with. he has almost no enemies in this AD except for one guy i wont name.

i sure hope he will improve... i miss his posts and im sure others does too.

Jellybean said:

Police Officers Prayer

Amen
:) What a beautiful prayer, Jellybean, I know Taylor will be so glad you posted that. :grouphug: for Taylor that he continues to fight to get well, I will keep on praying for him to get better each and everyday. I hope to see Taylor back soon on AD, GET WELL TAYLOR, WE WANT YOU BACK WITH US SOON. :ily: TAYLOR!!

Back