Prayers Needed For Taylor

He's in my prayers. Hope he'll be ok. May God bless him. :)

:grouphug: My prayers are still with Taylor and I hope there will be some news on Taylor soon.

I have been away for a little bit and this is the first chance I have had to get online. I will be praying for you Taylor. I miss you a lot and I hope you get better soon. I miss all of our chats. Hurry and get better, I need my twinkie buddy back.

I hope Taylor get better soon.

That Officer that told us, he better update us soon...
:smoking:

:smash: :applause:

(getting impatient).... hehe.. Hang in there Taylor.. we miss yoU!!

:dance:

Hang in there Taylor, we'll keep pray for u...

Here's a poem for you Taylor...

Late at night, when you're sleeping... We stayed up and wish upon a star that somewhere you are thinking of us too...

'Cuz we're thinking of you tonight for where there is no where in the world we'd rather be... than here in AllDeaf thinking about your recovery...

nozobo said:
Hang in there Taylor, we'll keep pray for u...

Here's a poem for you Taylor...

Late at night, when you're sleeping... We stayed up and wish upon a star that somewhere you are thinking of us too...

'Cuz we're thinking of you tonight for where there is no where in the world we'd rather be... than here in AllDeaf thinking about your recovery...

Very nice poem! I've been checking in every day to see if anyone heard a word on Taylor's condition. Please get well, Taylor, we all need you here. WE care about you very much! We are rootin' for you!!!

Update from K-9 Cop :smoking:
My apologies for taking so long to return your message and to post at alldeaf.com. Not much has changed but he is stable at this time meaning he isn't getting any worse. The docs are taking good care of him and I have faith that the outcome will be good. I've passed along your regards and I have printed out the posts that were on alldeaf.com and they are hanging in his hospital room. I'm going to try and keep everyone updated but there has just been so much going on. Please keep him in your prayers and thoughts.
K-9 Cop

Have they found out what happened to him?..

Glad he isn't getting worse.. my prayer is still with him!!

RebelGirl said:
Have they found out what happened to him?..

Glad he isn't getting worse.. my prayer is still with him!!
K-9 Cop doesn't have that info yet. As soon I find out I will post it.

C.C.Sinned said:
K-9 Cop doesn't have that info yet. As soon I find out I will post it.

Mayflower is a respiratory therapist. She wants to know if he’s on a ventilator.

Levonian said:
Mayflower is a respiratory therapist. She wants to know if he’s on a ventilator.
I don't know. Only family & the police department know the details...

Sounds like he had a sort of a heart attack perhaps went into a stroke from all that stress he went though. You know once yer heart stops beatting from stress all the blood stops moving and soon your brain stops funtioning.Then when your heart starts up again all that takes its toll and your body may take time to heal itself again.I learn this cause i went into acoma one time.I couldnt walk or use my right arm and 10 days i was in acoma sleep. Then it took 3 months in PT and another 3 months before i could walk again. So he might not be back here for 6 to 9 months my guessing.

Back