Post your gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday... i filled my monster truck with $3.83 :D

The other day I got 3.93 for my gas and here near my house the price is 4.13. Too much.

Yesterday, I saw lowest price $3.81 in Camden County, New Jersey.

still same price so far for me here..

i am thinking to buy elertic car! like i found website which it has 300 mpg!
so wait and see!

In all nunavut communities gas price is $150 for truck/car etc and honda/motorcycle at least $60

deafpenpal yup yup.. so i have to save up for that... i wait for the right time to do it

last week was 4.19. Now it's 3.97. Whew! The gas is going down. I wish 1 dollar gallon!

Hovering right around 4.41 for a while now...

Hovering right around 4.41 for a while now...

OMG!!!!!!!

My gas is still hovering around 3.88

The reason it costed me over $70 to fill my tank up the other day was cuz my "E" light lit up in an upper class area where gas was around $4.10. Yesterday, I filled up my tank for what was the 2nd damn time in less than a week and it costed me $60.47.

I need to stop driving..ugh!

Gas prices falling around here...many in $4.20-4.30 range on average. A localized spots of under $4.20.

Yup, gas price is start falling, $4.19 per gal at Shell.

Gas has gone down to $3.89 per gallon at the GoMart

It's $3.78 per gallon where I am right now.

I'm starting to get worried.

While this may seem to be a good thing, I'm afraid that it will be much worse in a few months.

I remember last year when the gas prices started going up last year. By the beginning of summer, it got close to $3... then went down to $2.78 per gallon. A few months later, it started going up again... close to $4. Now, it's going down to $3.78 per gallon.

A few months later, it will probably start going up again... close to $5 per gallon! Yikes!

It's $3.78 per gallon where I am right now.

I'm starting to get worried.

While this may seem to be a good thing, I'm afraid that it will be much worse in a few months.

I remember last year when the gas prices started going up last year. By the beginning of summer, it got close to $3... then went down to $2.78 per gallon. A few months later, it started going up again... close to $4. Now, it's going down to $3.78 per gallon.

A few months later, it will probably start going up again... close to $5 per gallon! Yikes!

Someone told me that next year it will be $2.00 per gallon,I think that is BS

Someone told me that next year it will be $2.00 per gallon,I think that is BS

Now, it's hard to predict.

It can be happen if demand of oil in China is declining or Saudi Arabia is producing more oil to meet demand, or if congress pass to lift the restriction on drilling then gas price can be going down to around $2 but never going down under $2 due inflation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back