Post your gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been flirting too much here.

NOW it's climbing to 4.19 here!

Same here! That's suck! But I don't drive. My husband is driver. When he was out of town for an hour and come back. It's out of gas! Gas eating my husband's money. I gave him 20 buck for gas. It's still running out easy. Damn it!

It was $4.09 last night here... highest price for me so far. jeez

It was $4.09 last night here... highest price for me so far. jeez

Good morning Web730. Maybe, you would get a better price before 5:30 a.m. instead of 7:30. I'm just guessing it. Here cost $4:29. Gee!

Mobil stations are the worst of all. I noticed that some Mobil stations changed its name, but Mobil headquarter owns them. tsk! tsk!

Good morning Web730. Maybe, you would get a better price before 5:30 a.m. instead of 7:30. I'm just guessing it. Here cost $4:29. Gee!

Mobil stations are the worst of all. I noticed that some Mobil stations changed its name, but Mobil headquarter owns them. tsk! tsk!

I remembered in my area, there was Mobil station next to Exxon station. They are both basically about the same gas price. Then later Mobil closed down and changed it name to something like LukOil. I think LukOil is the same company as Mobil. Still LukOil's gas price is about the same as Exxon staton. These greed companies must stopped!

Fedun is one of Russia’s wealthiest tycoons, having amassed a $4 billion fortune as the V.P. of Lukoil, one of Russia’s largest oil and gas companies. I found it from Lukoil Chief Leonid Fedun - Executive Articles - Portfolio.com

Cheapest I saw was 3.98 yesterday and highest I dunno...the one near my house is 4.14.

So it is going up and down lately...ugh! :ugh:

Can anyone think of formula by using below to figure out how to solve today high gas price problem?

D - Demand
G - Gas
Pro - Production
Cap - Capital
Po - Population
L - Labor
Pr - Price
S - Stock
SH - Shareholder
Con - Consumer
Ve - Vehicle
T - Time
Gre - Greed
R - Rise
Lo - Lower
H - Happy
Pros - Protest
Les - Less
D - Drive
N - Network
DB - Don't Buy
BNGCo - Brand Name Gas Company

Can anyone think of formula by using below to figure out how to solve today high gas price problem?

D - Demand
G - Gas
Pro - Production
Cap - Capital
Po - Population
L - Labor
Pr - Price
S - Stock
SH - Shareholder
Con - Consumer
Ve - Vehicle
T - Time
Gre - Greed
R - Rise
Lo - Lower
H - Happy
Pros - Protest
Les - Less
Dr - Drive
N - Network
DB - Don't Buy
BNGCo - Brand Name Gas Company

I think to solve gas price problem is Con( N + Pros + Dr + Les + DB + BNGCo T) + D( Lo + G + Pr) - Gre( D - L - Pro - G - Pr - R) = HC

It can be had for $3.79 a gallon at the cheapest in Iowa today.

I know. :jaw:

Wow, that's damn expensive for american dollars. :eek3: :jaw:

It's sounds like similar to UK when gas price is around $10 per gal.

It will going to be $100 to fill up, no shit.

My father told me that he heard on TV that Alaska oil pipes from Alaska across to U.S. We never received one tiny piece of oil. The Alaska oil company's primary is to sell its product to Japan for several years. What is going on? We paid the tax to build one for us.

Mine's freaking $4.09. It's pissed me off, I apologized if the cussing isn't allowed on here.

It's $4.11 at sheetz again for reg. :rl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back