Post your gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I filled half gas to my monster truck with 3.82 :D

Oh, I hope that is true!!!! *crossing fingers*

Same here...

Toobad, I don't support drilling on oil to increase of domestic oil due limited reserved in USA.

I just want Saudi Arabia, Canada or other countries that's rich with oil then it's fine to drilling, even I wish that China and India need adopt oil usage restriction for population.

Same here...

Toobad, I don't support drilling on oil to increase of domestic oil due limited reserved in USA.

I just want Saudi Arabia, Canada or other countries that's rich with oil then it's fine to drilling, even I wish that China and India need adopt oil usage restriction for population.

I hate foreign oil owners to get money from us because in fact, foreign oil business owners just bought many lands in our country for their big fat rich land and very huge beautiful homes. Some of them are not American citizen because they can afford anything to buy here. That is not a good sign.

Poorest people are Mexicans here, and they are slaves illegally. I can't understand that. Why? They can't speak in English, and they do not have education. Not too smart. If they have some knowledges, then they can have a happy life.

Same here...

I agree..would be nice if by next year we use solar/hydrogen instead of oil/petroleum as our only energy source? I would love for all the drilling for oil to cease.

Cheapest here seems to be $3.62 and that is an improvement. Hope it keeps going down.

I hate foreign oil owners to get money from us because in fact, foreign oil business owners just bought many lands in our country for their big fat rich land and very huge beautiful homes. Some of them are not American citizen because they can afford anything to buy here. That is not a good sign.

Poorest people are Mexicans here, and they are slaves illegally. I can't understand that. Why? They can't speak in English, and they do not have education. Not too smart. If they have some knowledges, then they can have a happy life.

Thanks for being ignorant. :roll:

lower I could get is $3.74, now it's 2 cent raise since yesterday. Ahhh...

LoL! I wish but the president Chavez is evil! He is a dictator. He hate the America. :(

Actually, it is not true. In a shorthand, he does not like Bush. He wanted to help poor people in America for a better price. He did it a few times. Later, Bush blocked him. Bush ordered a small group of SEALs to attack him in South America, but the SEAL's mission was failed because the info was leaked in Europe, and some Gov't Europe informed Chavez about the gossip. That's how Chavez sent his troops to track down the SEALS. I don't remember what happened to the SEALS. I hope that the SEALS went home. That's all.

You really cannot trust the national TV news. The Christian Science Monitor is the only best and honest news around the world. I am not Christian. (http://www.csmonitor.com) I rarely read this news online because I have many things to do at home. I am sick of reading in the newspaper about the violence and crimes everyday. I care about my health and environment - rather to focus on positive things and enjoy my time.

Yeah!!!! I want gas to be FREE too! :D Did you know in Venezuela country? The gas cost 32 cent a per gallon. It's not fair to USA. :(

Remember, Venezuela is running oil country, also government subsidized the gas price then they can buy gas for cheaper.

Same goes to Saudi Arabia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back