Post your best picture ever!

Lasza!! *huggs*
nice pics you have!! i love both.. first one is so artist! and fabulous,,, 2nd one-- so natural and secure..

:D

My best stoned picture.... i wouldnt say stoned exactly... hmmmmm

Attachments

• blackwhite1.jpg
    blackwhite1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 265
I gusss this pic is my favorite so far

I gusss this pic is my favorite so far :D

Attachments

• sal in cruise with nice suit.jpg
    sal in cruise with nice suit.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 224
OMG MsGiglz, Lasza!!

i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEe ur pixs! damn -- i gotta find MY own :-x will haveta get back to this thread later to post

the rest of u -- thats great pixs! :thumb:

My Another Favorite Pix!

here it is ...

look like im in heaven and very happy to look down on the earth!

Attachments

• dwb.jpg
    dwb.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 168
ah, this is my favorite picture.

I am smiling with a shiny suit comes out.

it is so perfect picture of me, seriously. Since I was been called Sparkly, glittery, and sweetie... They loved me too much. I am not going to brag in here, but just LOVED THIS PICTURE!

the girl next to me, ellie.. gotta to miss her so much. I missed her, but we do talkin online as much as we used to be. She's not goin to my school anymore because she already got her dipmola. Ahh, gotta to miss her!

But lucky thing is that I will see her next fall and visitin her that often as when I wanted to.

Attachments

• lezellyprom.jpg
    lezellyprom.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 179
here is my picture of me in few years ago! I like it because look CUTE myself. :D

Originally posted by Fly Free
:confused: and wheres the pix gurl qq LOL

Yah, I just find out it was TOO BIG so I need resize it.... Can u help me!??!!! :( PM is fine with me. :D

Originally posted by MizzDeaf
Yah, I just find out it was TOO BIG so I need resize it.... Can u help me!??!!! :( PM is fine with me. :D

yes i can help send it over to my SN on AOL u know it -- ill PM u to remind u

Hey Mizzdeaf asked me to post her fave pic so I am doing this for her.. Just guess who she looks like exactly heh HEH :laugh2: looks like she is Brandon Teena Part 2 LOL :rofl:

Attachments

• jenny2.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
Back