Post your best picture ever!

damn can't do that in the post damn :roll:

:wave: hi SillyLez!

yep yep u made it it worked altho a bit small -- and yep u are right i didnt realize that before -- she DOES look like Teena Brandon :shock:

Originally posted by LezArtist
Hey Mizzdeaf asked me to post her fave pic so I am doing this for her.. Just guess who she looks like exactly heh HEH :laugh2: looks like she is Brandon Teena Part 2 LOL :rofl:

oh yes, look like brandon teena..

even though, she was so CUTE in the movie.

I would say my prayer for brandon teena.

GOD BLESS you, teena.

Here's my favorite one but the other one will be coming up soon from fly free. i am waiting her :booty: if she forgets to send me the pics... i will :whip: her :booty: and :slap: her hehehe oops me :nana: at U fly free hehehe :rofl:

Attachments

• jessie 3.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 248
Originally posted by LezArtist
Here's my favorite one but the other one will be coming up soon from fly free. i am waiting her :booty: if she forgets to send me the pics... i will :whip: her :booty: and :slap: her hehehe oops me :nana: at U fly free hehehe :rofl:

heheh SillyLez -- i WILL send u the other pixs when i get back to my own compy :D and this is 1 of the great pixs of u! :thumb:

Originally posted by thanikeprincess
umm i didnt see you but i saw you in MKSD's volleyball tourney..

Wow, you look so much like your mother. :D You are so pretty young lady in that picture !

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Help me find one which is the best picture of me...

Here is the link to all the pictures I uploaded.

Beautiful couple! Love these wedding pix! :thumb:

both of you are very gorgeous couple ! :D
smilie_colors1.gif

Wow, both of you did not smash the wedding cake each other. Obviously, you guys are very kindly to give a piece of the cake each other without any make messy on clothes or faces.

One of my fave pixs. Shaved my head after dyed hair's damaged. That pix taken in Seattle around 1993.

Attachments

• SHAVE.JPG
    SHAVE.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 135
Apparently my favourite picture isn't showing so I managed to find one picture I loved so much and I had to show it to you. It was when I was slimmer back in 1991. I really want to go back to this weight and working hard but slowly. Wish me luck!

Attachments

• 4PattyDelafranier91.jpg
    4PattyDelafranier91.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 121
Socratesgirly! :grouphug: I wish you tons of luck and I know you can do it! Remember patience, patience, patience. Mwahhhies!! _\m/

This picture was taken tonight... hmm not bad :lol:

Attachments

• katziehair-a.jpg
    katziehair-a.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 203
Back