Post your best picture ever!

Originally posted by Wheel-Man
yea maybe too big and too much bytes.. do u have photo program? if yes then u can resize it to any size but to me i put in 640-480 depend on pix :|... me not "PRO" but would like to help u out..

Uh, I tried to resize before it doesnt work maybe I am idiot I rather someone are here to show me doing. I saw Blue_cute sent to Alex or Mod. to help her, may I?

Originally posted by TommyGirl
Uh, I tried to resize before it doesnt work maybe I am idiot I rather someone are here to show me doing. I saw Blue_cute sent to Alex or Mod. to help her, may I?

yea go ahead try it and see what happen...

Originally posted by Freaky
;) I think this is the best picture of me so far as I have lost so much weight and I look so saxxxyyyy!!! My self-esteem really skyrocketed a lot when I lost the excess weight and still working on it! The Charlie's Chickies and I personally believe that beauty comes in all sizes! ;)

I can say it again Freakychick - you are one oh la la so saxxxy chick! The way you present yourself no matter what the size is coz your happy-go-lucky personality brings out the best in you even your face shows! I'll know more once I see you in person :D The same goes for Lizachicky! :grouphug: My girlies!!

Originally posted by Katzie
I can say it again Freakychick - you are one oh la la so saxxxy chick! The way you present yourself no matter what the size is coz your happy-go-lucky personality brings out the best in you even your face shows! I'll know more once I see you in person :D The same goes for Lizachicky! :grouphug: My girlies!!

Awww thanks Katziechickie!!! :grouphug: Mwahhhies!!! I still want dem gams you have!! :naughty: Heh!! I'll barter *this* and *that* for dem gams!! :D *winksa* girly!! _\m/

me held my best friend's twin sons. there was cutted the pic bec it was soooooooooo large that my best friend sent me 2 yrs ago and i dunno how to resize it so i cutted the pic and saved it by an accident. i supposed save me with twins full picture and other only me, but i clicked wrong one and now i don't have the full picture :mad2:

sorry, purplebreeze (sobbing) I wish i have full picture bec it's the bestest picture i ever seen in my life.

Attachments

• twins2.jpg
    twins2.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 287
Back