Post a pic of your current BF/GF

BabyAngel said:
Aww, how cute!! Both of you and him look so cute couple!!!!! :)

Awww Thanks BabyAngel. :hug:

Cheri said:
Ok! Ok! Here's a picture of Tekkmortal and I together in Santa Barbara. Happy now? And yes he is a member of AllDeaf.

I've known for quite awhile that you were seeing each other and am glad you finally posted picture of you together in AD. Ryan and Cheri were at my house earlier this summer and they looked really happy together! I like the color of clothes you are wearing in that picture..was it from after someone's wedding? It looks sunny and perhaps a bit windy? You both look fabulous!

Peachy Lady said:
I've known for quite awhile that you were seeing each other and am glad you finally posted picture of you together in AD. Ryan and Cheri were at my house earlier this summer and they looked really happy together! I like the color of clothes you are wearing in that picture..was it from after someone's wedding? It looks sunny and perhaps a bit windy? You both look fabulous!

:lol: Yes, You knew about it, for quite awhile. :hug: Yes it was very sunny and bright enough to hurt our eyes. :giggle: Yep it was bit windy not too much, but more hotter. Ryan was so hot himself because he was wearing long shelves shirt. And yes that picture was taken outside by the church. The church was near the mountains, What a beautiful view.

OoOooO @ Cheri and Ryan.. what a sexy couple!!! yay yay!! hehe.. perfect!!! *eyes blinking*

WOW you got tan!! *jealous* .. Grrr! hehe!! mwah hugs!

Cheri said:
Ok! Ok! Here's a picture of Tekkmortal and I together in Santa Barbara. Happy now? And yes he is a member of AllDeaf.

lovely picture, u both look happy together!! good pic! :)

Thanks Tongueonfire and OldNavy :grouphug:

Tongueonfire, If you want some tan go over Angel's house for a swim. :giggle:

Cheri said:
Thanks Tongueonfire and OldNavy :grouphug:

Tongueonfire, If you want some tan go over Angel's house for a swim. :giggle:

haha that would be nice, but i am not allowed to be in any chronic water anywhere or even beaches, lakes , rivers.. since dues of my legs!! darn !! lol .. oh well .. :)

TOF

TongueOnFire said:
haha that would be nice, but i am not allowed to be in any chronic water anywhere or even beaches, lakes , rivers.. since dues of my legs!! darn !! lol .. oh well .. :)

TOF

Oh That's right sweetie. :hug: Aww You still look pretty no matter if you are not tan or is tan. ;)

Cheri said:
Oh That's right sweetie. :hug: Aww You still look pretty no matter if you are not tan or is tan. ;)

Thanks! :) .. yeah i dont care abt tanning or untanning! LOL who cares!! haha!! wink!! but for you perfect since you got blonde .. must have TAN! lol

Cheri, Wow Impressive ever you since happier much better and in relationship w/Tekkmortal.. *curiouis* How long have you been in relationship together? I wasn't even knew you're.... *pssst* Nice look'n you have nice tan more... (chuckles)
wow.. I'm happy for you... :)

Cheri said:

:whistle: ABOUT TIME!!!

and yes I AM HAPPY NOW!!! :D :P

nice pic with a background!!! too bad not with beach view>>> drats! but next time i am sure!!! :) just like mine next to lake michigan! and will have many more to come as we travel eventually! :thumb:

Cheri said:
Will there be another alldeaf wedding soon? :mrgreen:

HOTGIRL3.jpg
That was my ex girlfriend.

Terra.jpg

Me and Terra will plan new date in someday. :)

FutureGame2100 said:
HOTGIRL3.jpg
That was my ex girlfriend.

Terra.jpg

Me and Terra will plan new date in someday. :)

your new "date" looks really young.. looks like 12 to me.. but beautiful girl though.

Back